Vic Photo shoot / BBQ / Drive 6/12/08

620Z

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two people I haven't thought of - Daniel Moore & Sinisha.

Anyone care to get in touch with them?

Pauly - no way in heck I'm getting my mug in a photo.

I'm NOT going to be responsible for breaking peoples monitors...

Sinisha had something on and Daniel Moore hadn't replied after a few direct emails. I left it at that. I know Daniel is pretty busy at work at the moment. I dropped in about 3-4 weeks ago and he is flat out trying to finish an awesome white Zed. Full on race prep, will be a stinker but the owner is in England and the car will be shipped back there so we will never see it.

We hope to get a number of various shots. Some of car, drivers next to their cars and a group shot of people only isn't a bad idea. You NSW guys should try and make Threadbo in Feb'09.

Hey I was thinking it might be an idea to spend a $100- on a Christmas hamper and sell tickets for $5.00 for 3 tickets. This might raise some money to start the Bank account with. But would also serve three purposes.

1) Someone selling them could get the name and details of attendee's cars (for the record)

2) That would give us an excuse to all gather together for the draw and thank Gordon for openning up his place before some head off on the drive.

3) A bit of fun.

Just an idea. Any volunteers to go around selling the tickets if I got the hamper?

Bruce, good to see you have your priorities straight. Craig, get hold of some raffle tickets and we'll have at least 5 Z clocks as bonus prizes in addition to any possible hampers. Bruce donated the clocks a few months back so it will be good to make use of em.

Sulio

Hey guys, thanks for today.  Great to see lurchos back in God's blessed country and also great to meet some new guys and reacquaint with others.  Thanks again Gordon for your hospitality and to Craig and others for organising a great day. I think we had 26 cars (240/260's) and a selection of 350's. Thought I'd post a quick panorama shot, I know Matt was working on some of these so I'll leave the good ones to him.

Rev.

post-646-144023505512_thumb.jpg

Fantastic turnout! Huge thanks to everybody who came.

Great weather, great location, great company.

Huge thanks to Gordo & Sharron for letting us loose on their property.

And it was great for me to catch up with people who I haven't seen in well over 6 months.

Roll on 2009!!!

What a fantastic day, (aside from 6 hours of driving) with so many Zeds and welcoming people.

I may live closer to Melbourne next year so I may have more opportunities to make it to more events/meetings.

Click this link to go to my Photobucket page to view some of today's pics.

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/260z/BBQ%20ZEDS/

What a fantastic day, (aside from 6 hours of driving) with so many Zeds and welcoming people.

I may live closer to Melbourne next year so I may have more opportunities to make it to more events/meetings.

Click this link to go to my Photobucket page to view some of today's pics.

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/260z/BBQ%20ZEDS/

It says a password is needed.