[QLD] - Brisbane prefecture regular city meet ("lounge meets")

mtopxsecret6

i wasn't having a rant modular. Just expressing how i see the behavioural pattern of this forum. so.. lets get this organised.

February the 12th. Which is a wednesday. @ 7:30pm. @ mt cootha top carpark.

As said before.. would like all to attend being the first lounge meet for the year.

This is not a driving cruise, only a static cruise... as being the idea for the lounge meets. I will make a list of attendee's on this post and will update the list continually. Please pm me that your coming and i will update the list.

Positive Attendee's

Mtopxsecret6(bill)

sexual_sushi

I agree about the exchaning of mobile numbers thing. As far as i was aware, we hadn't planned a day/time. The first I heard was Thursday morning when i checked my emails. It wouldn't have mattered anyway because I was sick as a dog. But count me in for the 12th (although the 12th seems familiar to me, hopefully I haven't double booked). I think the weeknight thing is a good idea cause I don't like to tie up my weekends, i like to keep them open. That said if we had a list of mobiles, if someone was bored one saturday or sunday we could just send a msg around and see if anyone was keen.

PS My dad and i are putting in a s14 gearbox into my yellow car on the 9th so if we pull our finger out we might be able to bring it and my 2+2 to the meet, fingers crossed.

Happy to accept I misinterpreted intent and got Wed night wrong, appologies.

Weeknights are difficult with work, kids, etc...

Not that it matters for now because I'm off for shoulder surgery in a week or so and won't be driving for a while anyway.  Sorry, won't be able to make the next one.

yeah i think the diagonal street parking just before the top of the hill (kind of like the backside of the coffee shop) will be fine. ill wait by the car if i get there first. my dad and i are just coming up in my white 260z now. he didn't bring his z and my 240 is still on stands.

so is it just you and us mtopxsecret6? you're not coming zedback?

• 1 month later...
  • gav240z changed the title to [QLD] - Brisbane prefecture regular city meet ("lounge meets")
  • gav240z unpinned this topic