Photo

Feb'09 THREDBO 4 day Run - 20th to 23rd Feb 2009 is confirmed as on.

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#41 sco_aus

sco_aus

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,484 posts
  • Tagline:Scott

Posted 11 December 2008 - 03:05 PM

I'll send you his number.

#42 620Z

620Z

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:09 AM

OK I thought I better bring this thread back to life since we need to organise rooms & book for the weekend. Can the Vic guys please indicate if they plan on getting rooms on there own, with partners or want to share with fellow Zeders? I presume the ACT & NSW guys will need to do the same. Also please either let me know direct or on here when you have booked and what configuration. That way we get numbers and can organise around that. If there is a single out there wondering what is going on then they might be able to jump in with some other guys and reduce costs if they want to. Thanks  ;)

#43 sco_aus

sco_aus

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,484 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:27 AM

I will need to jump in a room with someone else, so put your name down with me and ill book us a room. Any takers?

#44 Toecutter

Toecutter

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:16 PM

I've sorted out my plans. As it turns out I'll be flying solo so open to share a room. Iwas thinking about booking a double room which is $165 split two ways + the chair lifts, ($15 for two, might as well get em for that price).

Any takers?

Sulio

#45 sco_aus

sco_aus

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,484 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:17 PM

i'm in Sulio

#46 Toecutter

Toecutter

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:26 PM

Hi Scott,

Just got a phone call from Craig and he's booked a double so that sorts me out. Sorry Scott. It's probably a good time for all those that need a room to jump in here.

Cheers,
Sulio

#47 sco_aus

sco_aus

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,484 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:28 PM

Yeh put your name down and we can organise, i dont care who i share with, but i dont wanna pay for a full room :P

#48 620Z

620Z

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:42 AM

Hi Scott. Yeah hopefully you are able to chase up some ACT guys to bunk in with. We will let you know if we hear of anything down here in Vic who is looking for a roomy. Hopefully the rest of you VIC guys can start your bookings. I know that 6 or 7 cars are booked from NSW. Please update on this site when booking is made so we can keep tabs on who is coming. Closer to the time I dare say we will just direct email each other on the final detail.

#49 sco_aus

sco_aus

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,484 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:49 AM

I'll book a room tonight and someone can just put their name down to share with me.

#50 Toecutter

Toecutter

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:11 AM

The booking Craig and I have is based on a one bedroom serviced apartment. It's got a double in the bedroom and a fold out sofer in the lunge area with balcony and mountain views. They have a special on in that you book 2 nights and get a third free fo rthe cost of $360.00. Unofrtunatley with this deal they do not offer the breaky or lift passes. Lift passes are $29.90 for a day so we'll just buy one on the day and we can still just go to the hotel restaraunt for breakfast. So that covers the Friday night of 20th Feb, Sat 21st and Sun 22nd leaving on the Monday 23rd.

Sulio

#51 Lurch ™

Lurch ™

Curator of the 'Gavin Collection'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,607 posts
  • Tagline:In my Den of Rust & Sin

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:04 PM

So just for my own curiosity, who's going on this trip still?
ATM it only looks like these guys have booked ??? :

Craig ZZZ8
Sulio Toecutter
Scott Sco_Aus

What happend to everyone who said they were going at the start of this tread?
Comon people - it's not far off!

#52 sco_aus

sco_aus

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,484 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 06:30 PM

I have a tentative booking at the Alpine Hotel for a room with 2x single beds, so someone feel free to half my accomodation cost :D

#53 Toecutter

Toecutter

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:19 PM

Hi Guys,

Good to see Lurch and Scott asking the question...so times nearing and we will be sending out all the meaty details direct to those that register ineterest. As with past trips of theis nature all correspondence will be direvtly via e-mail to those that supply e-mail address. At this time I request that you eith PM myself or send me an e-mail on sulio_m@hotmail.com and we shall put you on the mailing list for updates. It will also get you in touch with others that are going to allow you to pair up for rooms and keep costs down. Feel free to post your details on this thread also if you don't mind sharing your e-mail adress and I'll put you on the mailing list.

Don't miss out on this one, you'll regret it once the others get back and we get the video and pictures up.

Cheers,
Sulio

#54 Cdr Zero

Cdr Zero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:11 PM

Regretfully I've got to pull out of this one.  I was really hoping I could make it but I lost my job just before Christmas and I can't really make any bookings until I've got the job/cash situation sorted.  Sorry to the ACT boys.  :-\  Maybe next time.

#55 Lurch ™

Lurch ™

Curator of the 'Gavin Collection'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,607 posts
  • Tagline:In my Den of Rust & Sin

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:19 AM

Cdr Zero, that's unfortunate mate. Hopefully we'll see you at an event soon.

Oh, & I may as well let the cat out of the bag - reason I'm being vocal about this trip is that...
I'LL BE BACK FOR THIS TRIP!!!

So come on you lot - book in now or I'll be abuseing you for not showing up!!!

#56 Surly_Z

Surly_Z

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:25 AM

I'm all booked in, so you can confirm:

Josh (Surly_Z)
Anna
Alex
Shelly

We're in a quad room, near the bar apparently - so only a short stumble home!

#57 Toecutter

Toecutter

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 11:45 AM

Goodo Lurch!

Josh,

Send me your e-mail address (and anybody else in the group that wants the updates) so I can add you to the mailing list just so we all keep on the same page re plans for the duration etc

Just a reminder guys hand held CB raidios are a huge plus for these cruises. I can't emphasise enough how good it re communication between the cars. most of the regulars now have them I believe. Try nad borrow, beg or steal one if you don't.

Cheers,
Sulio

Not sure if they're any good but 5 watters for $80.00, thats pretty cheap. You do need a 5 watta.

http://cgi.ebay.com....1|39:1|240:1318

#58 620Z

620Z

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:01 PM

Good on you Josh & Lurch. Sulio you better update your confirmed list above. Josh I presume you will liase with Scott for the trip over. I think we might have a few people on holidays or off line who confirmed they were coming before. Their silence is defening. Ha Ha. I presume they might be back next week.
3 Vic & 2 ACT member's, 3 family and 6 or 7 cars from NSW. There will be more soon I am sure.  8)

#59 Toecutter

Toecutter

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:33 PM

Yep I've got about 7 on the confirmed list atm. I'm sure there's still many more to jump in.

Sulio

#60 chris240

chris240

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
  • Tagline:When in doubt...mumble.

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:42 PM

I just got off the mobile to Scott..
Im rooming with him Fri & Sat night...Im a 50% chance for staying sunday night..
I havent heard back from Simon (rhino73z) as yet, but they could do a fold-out bed if needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users