New Club Stickers

Not sure what to do with the above Gav. I can open in Adobe ImageReady but my Photoshop needs activation. Will try and find serial tonight. Can you provide a suitable print ready format for Chris or is the above ready to print!????

Sulio

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gav, Sulio, can you make sure the background is black...it comes up really well. Also make sure the edges of the smaller text arent "fuzzy" when you enlarge to 250mm..sorry If I sound a bit amateurish  :)

also Sulio, what did you arrange for those 2+2 panels in Canberra ?

EPS 300 dpi should do it .

From memory if you arent using illustrator you can do this as a photoshop eps. Just make sure that the fonts are outlined. If you are in Photoshop 7 or higher you could even use vector shapes in PS. In fact i think PS can do print ready pdf's now which can be opened in photoshop just remember to keep the dpi the same ( i once downsampled an a4 300 dpi pdf to 72 dpi accidentally and had to wait 30 minutes for PS to open it ! )

Much better to do it in illustrator so you can crop mark it and export to printers specs. You can also do  print ready pdf directly from illustrator so you dont even need to touch indesign or any of that shiz.

If you need a print ready pdf or anything like that give me a holler. In the middle of a job that has me sitting in irritator for most of the day. Which isnt bad but just not super fun.

yes yes yes...

I will take you up on your offer ..need print ready pdf with 2 "stickers" on A4 portrait around 200-240mm in length...

email to me when you get a chance & I will do the rest..

much appreciated.

takes the load off Sulio/Gav/Lurch..

• Administrators

If you guys need anything in Illustrator format let me know.

Also do we want to have different size stickers? Like maybe one to suit the 1/4 window and 1 for the rear hatch?

I got your psd off of here but it is a 72dpi which when sampled up to 300 dpi is a wee little postage stamp of a size. So any illustrator files would be good. At present I am bringing in the psd into illustrator and going over the top. I'll be making a print ready pdf for chris as well as a screen 72dpi to attach to the forum to check things like spacing and the like.

I am still on CS2 suite so if you can make an AI for us older people that would be great.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Chris, got he stickers. They look great. I'll bring some along to the next meeting here in Vic and supply to local members. Will try and organise a mail out to some of the other members.

Sulio

Thanks Again!

I'll be in touch on the phone tommorrow mate re next week.

• 1 month later...