Vic cruise 25 October

reverendzed

Sorry, I missed you guy's. Got to King Lake around 2.00pm, called Rev's mob but you had all set off back home, enjoyed the drive none the less and headed back home via Yarra Glen, great drive. Hope to meet up on the next cruise.

John

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

First, a thanks to the Rev for organizing the drive, and to everyone else for making it enjoyable and to Ben (Mayhem) for that Coke! Just uploaded a video on youtube; hope its not as jerky as I saw it just before... Didn't get a chance to edit any boring bits out but just have a look! Thanks again!

Cool video just flicking though youtube and found it .Whats the "Coke" sounds interesting & suss!!!!  ;D ;D

Looks like you guys had a BLAST wish the sydney boys and i could have gone on the cruz with you guys

Maybe one day 

mr240z    pauly  8)

First, a thanks to the Rev for organizing the drive, and to everyone else for making it enjoyable and to Ben (Mayhem) for that Coke! Just uploaded a video on youtube; hope its not as jerky as I saw it just before... Didn't get a chance to edit any boring bits out but just have a look! Thanks again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x063kVxfFiU

anytime i can refresh zed drivers with a can of coke i will lol ;D ;D ;D

• Moderators

Cool video just flicking though youtube and found it .Whats the "Coke" sounds interesting & suss!!!!  ;D ;D

Looks like you guys had a BLAST wish the sydney boys and i could have gone on the cruz with you guys

Maybe one day 

mr240z    pauly  8)

Hey Pauly, what better way is there to enjoy the Zed driving experience with an altered state of mind.... :o

It was just a can of that sacred brown liquid; what I had to "enjoy" was a gulp size of warmish, flat coke zero.

Hey guys (bit late) I had a great time on Saturday. Mayhem we had a good burst through the hills. I hadn't done that for a while. I liked your footage Dimitri. Bit shaky I will have to check out your set up next time. I was wondering why you were driving so close behind me at times. Ha I didn't realise you had a camera in there. We might have to try and squeeze another drive in before Christmas.

Thanks again guys for organising the run was great to get out , i headed up through the black spur and reefton spur afterwards , good thing we didnt all go up there i got pulled over by about 20 cops( at the warburton turnoff in the reefton spur)  including the EPA checking over every car and bike they 'd put quite a few off the road , ! anyway looking forward to the next one

cheers

Richard

Wow, Seemed like a great day, Might have another 2 Zeds up for crusing By next year, My old 260 2+2 And my brand spanking new As of october 25th, 72' 240z (yet to upload a heaps of pics/Info, Wanna go over the whole car first, Then give full details in one big hit >=D)

hey guys, sorry for the delay But I had computer gremlins!  A little disappointed because I shot the video in widescreen and edited in Premiere pro however it seems that youtube doesn't accommodate widescreen image, so it's a little stretched.  May show the 14 minute video at the upcoming meeting.

Rev.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=3iKGiCHB-u8

• 1 month later...