Vic cruise 25 October

reverendzed

O.K guys, with weather like this it means time to strap into the zed and go driving.  Mayhem and I are going for a cruise up around the black spur to Healesville on Saturday 25 October, probably leaving from krispy Kreme at Fountain Gate Narre Warren about 9.30 at this stage.  The more Zeds the better...obviously!  If you have a UHF radio it helps so that we can keep in touch.  Add your name if you think that you are coming.

8)

Rev - Dave

Mayhem - Ben

Biggles 240z - Richard

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys just a thought there might be a bit of traffic on the road at that time would you want to leave any early so we dont get stuck with tourist traffic? i dont care either way , but other runs of been on up there the earlier you leave the better , in regards to slow traffic

just my 2c

cheers

Richard

Yeah, it's not bad for a 2.5 ltr engine with no real mods..What I like about it though is how smooth it is to drive with no more valve train noise!

I think thats a great return for whats been done to the motor, I'd be very happy with that :) have you kept a record of $$ spent so far.

• Moderators

The problem is if everyone (caravan tourists mainly) think "lets leave early to beat the traffic" all leave early, you will have gridlock at 7:30am wherever you go! Later in the morning should be ok...depending on the weather..

O.K Guys, this is what we have so far.

Rev - Dave

Mayhem - Ben

Biggles 240z - Richard

ZZZ8 - Craig (possibly)

Zedman240 - Dimitri

Matt Drago - Matt

C'mon guys lets see how many more we can get the weather looks like it will be great.

Rev.

Hey guys,

Even though the interior is not finished, I'm going to come out and have some fun.  I haven't driven her much yet, so I've yet to learn all of her nuances, but I want to get her out and see how she goes.

So see you there.

Cheers,

Matt D.

The list so far:

Rev - Dave

Mayhem - Ben

Biggles 240z - Richard

ZZZ8 - Craig (possibly)

Zedman240 - Dimitri

Matt Drago - Matt

Looks like a 9am meet at Krispy Kreme, Fountain Gate for a 9.30am departure.  Don't forget to bring UHF if you have it.