OTOMOTO :)

zr240

here are a few pics...

hmm do you have a more direct side on shot - I have always thought that I would not want to go 17" as I think the car might end up with a wagon wheel look. But with these rims in RB-R 17x9 and 17x9.5 I might have to reconsider and have 17" as my backup to my RS Watanabe in 16" maybe I should look more at Toecutter 17" and maybe next time I am in Melbourne give you guys more notice so I can see some of these in the flesh etc.

I've just dropped my 240 off at Drift Garage, the same place as Otomoto, to have my intercooler piping sorted. Had decent prices and his work looks good. Will get to pick the car up on Wednesday so I will take some photos for all to see.

EDIT:

I know understand that Drift Garage is a seperate company to Otomoto, they just share a workshop/warehouse. Please see my Drift Garage thread :)

• 1 year later...

Just want to give Otomoto a bump as I have brought another set of rota rbr's this week and Ben was again really great to deal with and help me out with my questions.

Also he does the ZG flairs for those who have been asking me about them :)

Ash