Marque in the Park, Nov 23rd, ACT/NSW

sco_aus

Scott,

Last time I went, just follow the cruise and you will find the entrance to the park...is off Ginniderra College car park, off Aikman drive (Arscott house according to the map).

Let us know where our location will be....Chris will need some tree's to hang the banner, or we well need a few poles (can supply).  Bring your chairs and sunblock...Macca's, Hunger Jack, etc are all in short walking distance.

:)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since we are all registered, we need to meet at the car oark i just mentioned to receive registration stickers (has a number with Marques in the Park on it and stuff)and for the cruise, so please if you can get to the carpark. 

Also, could mr240z and Surley_Z please PM me your phone numbers incase i need to contact you.

I am a bit dissapointed i couldnt get my car painted in time, but at least the rear guards are fixed up from the last meet i was at...  So ill be there with rear flares mounted over primer, lol.  Maybe i will meet someone who wants to paint my car for cheap.

we're on the embankment at the top of the hill..seems ok ,apart from the fact the skyline club are in front of us and they usually have a marquee the size of a circus tent ! they cant out-do us...

we need to get some promo chicks in mini-skirts or something !! 8)

Pig = DO IT!!!

As for the paint, a mate knows and trusts a bloke who has agreed to beat and paint it in the next month or so for a good price, so it will go away again for a little while :(  But i'll still have it for Marques.

According to someone who doesn't know the car very well "its not very noticable" its damn obvious to me, but meh, such is life.

I'm keeping my eye on weather updates, looks like gnarly wind & rain Saturday continuing into Sunday. So it poses the question, will Marquee In The Park still be on, if so will you guys be going if the weather looks dodgy?

I really try to keep mine out of the wet, but the odd trip out won't hurt.

What's everyone's thoughts?

Well Scott, the weather looks a bit poor...may clear up through the day (according to the weather reports).  Let me know if you are turning up (understand your dilema) and let me know who I need to see to get the entry stickers.  I'll turn up, but depending how crap the weather gets, will depend how long I stay.

also a big well done to the Sydney guys for making the trip.. :)

couple more pics..

mug shot..

Con (green shirt) WRX

Josh (black jacket) yellow 240

Miika (blue jacket) bronze 240

Simon (baseball cap) red 240

Scott ....silver 260...busy mingling !

yeah , good to meet Phill, hope to see his yellow 240 over the next few weeks, also another guy Tony who is about 3-4 months from finishing his RB25-240..Geeez we just keep growing !!

We should try to get together for X-mas drinks one friday arvo, maybe by mid dec..