leave the meet spot @7.30pm

be at go karting by 8.15pm

kart for about and 1 hour then go home every1 should be home by 10 to 10.30pm

upto you guys

peter

I,ll be there boss (peter)

did you get the quote for the zed allright

hay george i,m watching you  :o 007

sydney mike if you need a lift ring me (cheap rates) there is room in the green machine for two (on my lap)

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

yeh only a short time to enjoy it now......... ;D

will be interesting to see how much it goes for.

Quote from your ad:"Selling due to focusing on another project car. "

WTF William you going to sell your Zed to spend more on the VW?

Sell the VW instead!!  ;D

Quote from your ad:"Selling due to focusing on another project car. "

WTF William you going to sell your Zed to spend more on the VW?

Sell the VW instead!!  ;D

hahhahaha...........yeh man..........I get more performance for each $ invested into the golf. I want to hit 1:12's in the golf. I'll never get there with the zed on a budget.

I've tried selling the VW but no one's interested or interested in the figures I've spent on it.

So the easiest sell is the go unfortunately.

Fark i gotta make it to a meet before it goes. Theres a big JDM meet next tuesday at Fox studios if you guys want to go to that.

;D hay george i just brought a L28 motor on ebay F54 block N42 head complete motor

mate can i put my e88 head onto this motor as its hard alot of work done to it

Any coments welcome from others  ;)

mr240z pauly  8)

Hey ZD what time do you think the Zed would run compared to the 1.12 of the Mk.1. I agree no one wants to pay much for Mk.1s or mine would probably be sold as well. Have to admit they are pretty light at 800kg vs 1150kg for a Zed. Potential race winner on a wet day at historics- so too is a Zed. Want to get my Zed down to 1000Kg when finished. ;D Have you thought about running the Golf in historics? ??? Would like to see one out there mixing it up with some of the bigger cars.

Hey ZD what time do you think the Zed would run compared to the 1.12 of the Mk.1. I agree no one wants to pay much for Mk.1s or mine would probably be sold as well. Have to admit they are pretty light at 800kg vs 1150kg for a Zed. Potential race winner on a wet day at historics- so too is a Zed. Want to get my Zed down to 1000Kg when finished. ;D Have you thought about running the Golf in historics? ??? Would like to see one out there mixing it up with some of the bigger cars.

it's all out for the golf once im back in it man...........runing stock ABF 2L atm so it'll get head work and im cosidering some sort of boost.

in the Zed stock i've done a 1:17:28 around wakie with it........on st GIII's mind you so semis might get it into the low 1:16's.

but yeh like you it's unfair to compare the two.

so whens the next week so I can at least make it to one of these thigns........hehhehe.