54 replies to this topic

#41 Cdr Zero

Cdr Zero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:58 PM

Wow the photos look fantastic, as well as the cars!  Well done!  :)

#42 sydney mike

sydney mike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Tagline:Certified Wheel whore.

Posted 12 September 2008 - 04:36 PM

wow paint job on the silver one looks good.

AHHAha wtf is a MKI doing there.

Hey ZD44TT , I knew you'd get a kick out of the VW-that belongs to Alex aka Brabham on this forum. I told'em you got one of those too.

You have to show up to a meet one of these days.........

Thanks to George for the snaps, awesome!

#43 Mr240z

Mr240z

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts
  • Tagline:The one and only Mr240z

Posted 12 September 2008 - 05:10 PM

;D George that lens your using must be very expensive to make my zed look that good ;)

We all up for some karts soon  ???

WANTED more Sydney zed boys apply within  8)

Sydney mike (aka factory boy) is a dead set champ with all the bike mags and other bike stuff
thanks again buddy :D

Yo peter (the boss) lets get some boys together over the weekend for a Cruz or cant say it out loud
  "cough"(aquagolf) ROFL  ;D

#44 mrp69

mrp69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Tagline:Peter

Posted 12 September 2008 - 05:30 PM

lol

will organise something

is some1 willing to give me a lift???

cause ive promised my self that the 240 aint coming out of the garage till its finished

peter

#45 ZD44TT

ZD44TT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:09 PM

Hey ZD44TT , I knew you'd get a kick out of the VW-that belongs to Alex aka Brabham on this forum. I told'em you got one of those too.

You have to show up to a meet one of these days.........

Thanks to George for the snaps, awesome!

oh is that why you've been asking me about mine.
heres a quick snap - Posted Image

#46 Zedman240®

Zedman240®

The 2000+ club

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,198 posts
  • Tagline:I want your old SHOGUN bike! PM me now...

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:36 PM

Great set of pics there! Like everyone else has said!!! Sulio, we have to to something real soon down here!!

#47 Toecutter

Toecutter

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:04 AM

Yer I hear ya!  ;)

Sulio

#48 gav240z

gav240z

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,400 posts
  • Tagline:Jack of all trades, master of none.

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:42 AM

Yer I hear ya!  ;)

Sulio

A guy from a newspaper ages ago asked if he could shoot some Zeds and post an article in the paper. However he never got back to us. Would make an interesting piece and be great to get published in a local newspaper.

#49 Brabham

Brabham

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 07:10 PM

Hey ZD44TT,
What mods have you done to your Mk.1? Hahaha I never thought that there would be anyone else in the world with a Mk.1 and a 260Z, pretty unusual combination, and implies that you need much time and money maintaining them ::) :D. My Zed is in pieces, restoring it at moment, hope to have it ready in a year or two :P :D. Nice Mk1 and Zed you have there ;D

#50 Toecutter

Toecutter

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 10:50 AM

A guy from a newspaper ages ago asked if he could shoot some Zeds and post an article in the paper. However he never got back to us. Would make an interesting piece and be great to get published in a local newspaper.

Yer I remember that fella. We have a few dates committed to cruises coming up ie Buller Sprint date which is an overnighter and in Feb hopefully the Thredbo Drive Craig might be organising and that will most likley be a 4 day cruise, Tassy style.

I however will be very busy over the next few months so I've gotta take it week by week as far as availability. I'm having a 2 week break in Bali in a few weeks before I start my extension. On the last week of October I pull down the existing kitchen, bathroom and outdoor laundry at the rear of my house. The builder then starts on the 5th of Nov excavating the whole rear yard where they will build a double brick retaining wall which basically will also form part of the garage walls and support the new section upstairs, new Lounge with a deck, kitchen, bathroom. Once thats all done we will focus on the fornt rooms fitting out hte whole house with new plaster, and fit out. All this work will be done from End of Oct 08 finishing about March or April 09.

I'm not sure how available I'll be during those months for the old Z cruises, just have to take it as it comes. Hopefully there will be no need to put the Z up for sale with any silly cost blow outs but then again I've been thinking it might be nice to start on a new Z project in my new garage once its finished.

Cheers,
Sulio

#51 zedevan

zedevan

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 12:48 AM

...if you need someone to drive your car ;)

#52 ZD44TT

ZD44TT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:16 AM

Hey ZD44TT,
What mods have you done to your Mk.1? Hahaha I never thought that there would be anyone else in the world with a Mk.1 and a 260Z, pretty unusual combination, and implies that you need much time and money maintaining them ::) :D. My Zed is in pieces, restoring it at moment, hope to have it ready in a year or two :P :D. Nice Mk1 and Zed you have there ;D

PM'd

#53 Toecutter

Toecutter

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 05:27 PM

...if you need someone to drive your car

Evan, you must be getting withdrawal symptoms by know!?  ;)

Sulio

#54 zedevan

zedevan

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 12:33 AM

yep :( specially since last weekend was perfect driving weather, i'm going to die this summer. i'm tempted to spend money removing the body roll from the outback so its more fun to drive, but i figure i shouldn't waste money on it, and i should spend those nice days working on the zed anyway :D i can't wait to no longer have 'homework'

but enough blabbering for now, that silver zed looks very nice and clean, and shows the shape of the car nicely

#55 Hunter

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • Tagline:www.facebook.com/mankiniadventures

Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:50 PM

very nice, I love the dirt and roughness that is on some cars, really shows these cars are driven and enjoyed and don't just live in a show room. Also they are constant works in progress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users