240z pics for ideas?

hey

Im pretty new to this forum stuff, and very new to Z cars, holden fan through and through but i like a Z and bought one.(love it too)

I just wanted to start a thread for pics of any hot zeds people have pics of for ideas on my build. I been surfing through stuff on here and love the Red Z of Toecutter, very very nice rig.

Anyway mine is running a 408ci chev with auto and runs a 11 sec pass could do 10s with a stall and diff gears as they let it down but its fast enough. Will be running 6 speed soon with a cage and flares when i find some and im going to circuit race it.

throw up as many hot pics as you come across please!

Ill throw up some pics of mine as soon as i work out how?

Hey BRK50,

Welcome to the forums and congratulations on being a new Z owner.  ;D You will find many useful topics and posts in this forum so make sure you use the search tool before asking a question as many of the more common ones have been answered already.

There is already a thread that has the sort of things you are looking for, just click on this link: http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,658.0.html

Also, please fill in your location  :)

Pics of yours would be fantastic, we love seeing Zs from all over Aus.

Steve

• Administrators

how do i post the pics?

Two ways.

1.) Go to www.viczcar.com/gallery/ and create a new album and upload photo's to it.

2.) under the reply button (not quick reply) you will see a + symbol and additional options. Under there you can attach an image to a thread. You can add up to 4 images per post.

NB: I know its not exactly user intuitive, maybe I should put a stick post under introductions on how to upload photo's, but I think the problem is the usability of the system, so maybe I'll just try fixing that.

Hi BRK50,

Welcome mate. Thanks for nod of approval. Sounds like you already got a pretty quick car there!

Sulio

PS you can get the ZG flares spoilers etc from Ash here on the forums. User name 240ZR from memory.

yeah mate nice car, i like it heaps, i recently bought a model of a red zed with flares off ebay very similar to yours and im going to make mine like the red model i got, then i seen yours, so im sure every colour has been done im just trying to come up with a nice finished product,

mine is extremly quick, went past my girlfreinds WRX like it was standing still, i was side ways doing it so that says something, but im going LS2 and 6 speed with big single turbo next, my 400 chev and gearbox with the cross member an everything if someone else wants to put it in a Zed is for sale.

I have also been onto ash, zr240 and hes doing me flares and front spoiler for package deal, pretty happy with that.

Im about to throw up some pics of mine, well try at this stage.