OEM Side strips Group buy 240z / 260z actual pics page 2

mrp69

hey guys

ive been able to sort out a supplier or some1 willing to make the side stripes with the fairlady z badge incorperated into it.

the fairlady z part of the decal will be laser cut out of the strips so will show the cars color behind it.

the price is $80 including postage.

would need atleast 5 people to make this happen.

here is the design

in the pic for example my car is black and I want white strips

please let me know who is interested

peter

3503_.pdf

would like to mention

if you dont want it to say fairlady z please supply me with a image of what you would want it say or look like and i can try and organise it

ie 240z or 260z

peter

Oh snap! I'm in. Didn't want to bother asking you that as I figured that the one pattern was all you were offering.

I want mine to say 260z, hold on for a tick and I'll find the appropriate font in a picture.

Edit: Are the dimensions changeable as well by any chance? Or just the words?

I was hoping to get a black sticker that said 260z in the same style that your selling to replace my current 280z (blame that on the original owners  ;D)

I'm just a bit worried what I'll find if I peel off my whole sticker thats currently on the side of my Z... pic attached

Steve

post-931-144023493593_thumb.jpg

think you will be ok just use a hair dryer or heat gun to take it off

then grease and grim remover should do the trick.

let me know when u find the style font or if you want it similar to a 260z badge just get me a photo.

any more interest??

peter

I would of thought having different styles defeated the purpose of a group buy discount?

i've been toying around in photoshop with a few different stripe styles but am yet to really settle on one so will have to hold off for now - and i can't have my car looking to much more like sulio's lol

• Administrators

was actully thinking of a stripe down the drivers side of the bonnet or highlighting the bonnet hump like ba falcons etc. will wait and c...

Yeah I agree mate, I have been thinking of doing a custom stripe to accentuate the bonnet hump. It was a very popular thing in the 70's and I've got some images somewhere of Zeds with the treatment.

I have a vision in my head of a Silver Z (since mine was originally silver) with a burgundy red stripe down the side of the car and around the bonnet.

I also think a cool pinstripe would look good too.

This is a good idea getting custom stripes made for the Z. I was going to do this myself. I like the one Gavin Strongman had on his Silver 260z. Don't have a pic handy though.

hey Stevo GJ, do you realise your mag wheel centre caps are now worth a pretty penny , especially anyone restoring 70's falcons & toranas..dealer issued hotwire mags where always cheviot aungers...they look mint.... ;D  yeah you really gotta do something about that pinstripping  :-X

hey Stevo GJ, do you realise your mag wheel centre caps are now worth a pretty penny , especially anyone restoring 70's falcons & toranas..dealer issued hotwire mags where always cheviot aungers...they look mint.... ;D  yeah you really gotta do something about that pinstripping  :-X

Really? Do you know anything about these wheels? The centre caps are just little plastic chrome caps, I didn't think they were anything special.

PM me if you want to swap them for a 260z gearbox  :P Mine is broke  :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

zzzzed just talked with Peter and he wants you to ring him

mrp69 aka Peter 0425 319 100

Col. pauly sanders (I know the secret herbs & spices)

(and you don't want to know)