#1 stevo_gj

stevo_gj

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts
  • Tagline:Steve

Posted 21 July 2008 - 01:40 AM

On Saturday myself and my mate Greg (Z car club Qlds secretary) went for a cruise along Mt Mee road to Woodford and then came back through some other small towns and around a dam, sorry I don't know which one  ::)

Having never been on a cruise before Greg was quick to suggest a remedy for the situation and we went out for this run.  :) Greg and his wife were in a 240z with BRE colours, and I was in a red and black 260z. I loved how everyone waved and watched us go by and my only regret is that we didn't get more people to come along. We stopped for lunch at a restaurant halfway to Woodford near that main lookout. Greg took a bunch of photo's of the day, and posted them on photobucket: http://s332.photobuc.../greg_280z_BRE/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

We will definitely do it again soon, and will try and get some of the other QLD blokes along.

#2 RBZ 260

RBZ 260

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts
  • Tagline:S chassis Nutter

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:16 AM

lucky you guys got some sun. its been crap here in SA for past few weeks.
good to see someone is enjoying the good weather in their Z. i envy you guys looked like a great day.

#3 oldmates260z

oldmates260z

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:03 PM

Would like to try and come out for a run....one day. Always hard to find the time...can get my boy to come too (will have to shout him some fuel, poor uni student!)

#4 Neuby

Neuby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:25 AM

Nice looking cars!  Ahh Mt Mee is a wonderful drive.  Last time I was up there was with the 1600 club.  The 1600 club is full of nutters that give it the pills all the time haha.  Made for good spectating.  When the zed is done, Mt Mee is on my top 10 list of drives to fang along once its run in.  Might bring the R33 down if you guys organise another run soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users