6 replies to this topic

#1 XRQTR

XRQTR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:07 PM

I know most of you guys are more into circle I mean circuit work but thought it might be interesting to get a few out to Heathcote for a test and tune Sunday, I've got the carbies back on and the shocks in so rekn I wanna see how quick it goes in a straight line. Would certainly be interesting to see a few out in the paddock and it's also great for the whole family so if you were thinking what to do with the strife and kids then here is something that will keep you happy and them off your back while you're out having fun LOL  ;D

Best of all it's a great drive out to their, I'll have mine on the truck as it's not rego'd yet (next week hopefully) which works as a bonus incase I break it.

So ye see what ya'z rekn, besides it's time to see who's got what  :P

#2 Lurch ™

Lurch ™

Curator of the 'Gavin Collection'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,607 posts
  • Tagline:In my Den of Rust & Sin

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:14 AM

Make sure you post pics of when you've spat your halfshafts out the back of your Zed, Stef :P

#3 RBZ 260

RBZ 260

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts
  • Tagline:S chassis Nutter

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:42 AM

Make sure you post pics of when you've spat your halfshafts out the back of your Zed, Stef :P

even better reason to replace them with cvs  :P yeah post some pics and times when you get back.

i would love to join you but i live in the wrong state. i also cant wait to see what mine will do. i still got to wait till ANDRA finilise their upgrades to Adelaide International Raceway. its been shut down for last 4 years  :'(

#4 620Z

620Z

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:58 AM

We actually plan to organise a Zed day out there come the summer months. Will keep you posted when we lock in a date.

#5 XRQTR

XRQTR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 11:03 AM

Doe anyone have any rough ideas of what an L28 should be doing for the quarter mile??

#6 PZG302

PZG302

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:48 PM

When Eastern Creek was running on the main straight, I'd do it in about 9 or 10 sec, but I was starting at the top of the hill with a bit of a run up ::) ::)

#7 620Z

620Z

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 03:03 PM

An L28 should be looking at 14.4 to 15.4 I reckon. Depends on the work done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users