Cars For Sale (3rd Party Sites) Ebay, Carsales etc..

gav240z

Another import from HeartBeat cars:

74 Fairlady Z (I noticed the 260z style dash and flat top carbs)

$50,888.00

https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Datsun-240Z-1974/OAG-AD-15880748/?Cr=5 

"Datsun 240Z an exceptional example of the ground breaking model. Completely original still fitted with its original trim that is only showing minimal wear for its age. The exterior is just as good with very minimal rust. Engine and gearbox are completely standard and very healthy. Upon arrival from Japan vehicle underwent a full safety check in our workshop having the majority of the front suspension bushing replaced. The brake system under went a complete overhaul with all new hydraulics and linings. If you're in the market for an exceptional Z at a great price then look no further. We are conveniently located 15 min from Sydney airport and have a hoist on site for under body inspections Please feel free to call Sal on to arrange an appointment. -Finance avalabile -All inspections welcome"

vknv3bnda5b64una9ve3c.jpg?pxc_method=fitzqzzrrspzlsfkry3v91iq.jpg?pxc_method=fit

rapqjnmwd293a7u2ms1dg.jpg?pxc_method=fit

tzdjbjgrovq1bjx5q8poj.jpg?pxc_method=fit

• Administrators

Another import from HeartBeat cars:

74 Fairlady Z (I noticed the 260z style dash and flat top carbs)

$50,888.00

https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Datsun-240Z-1974/OAG-AD-15880748/?Cr=5 

"Datsun 240Z an exceptional example of the ground breaking model. Completely original still fitted with its original trim that is only showing minimal wear for its age. The exterior is just as good with very minimal rust. Engine and gearbox are completely standard and very healthy. Upon arrival from Japan vehicle underwent a full safety check in our workshop having the majority of the front suspension bushing replaced. The brake system under went a complete overhaul with all new hydraulics and linings. If you're in the market for an exceptional Z at a great price then look no further. We are conveniently located 15 min from Sydney airport and have a hoist on site for under body inspections Please feel free to call Sal on to arrange an appointment. -Finance avalabile -All inspections welcome"

Another Heart Break cars import. Advertised as a "240z" when it's nothing of the sort... I can't help but think this has Mr Lee's involvement, same cars. Same kind of tactics and we all know about Leopards... ;)

Another Heart Break cars import. Advertised as a "240z" when it's nothing of the sort... I can't help but think this has Mr Lee's involvement, same cars. Same kind of tactics and we all know about Leopards... ;)

I have to say, I actually don't know the stories of Mr Lee, but I am sure I can guess......something along the lines of a "Used Car" salesman!

• Administrators

so how do they import these yet MCM had to rip theirs apart?

I think MCM were a little creative with their story and reasoning. I don't doubt there is asbestos checks, but they could have solved those issues. Really they wanted to put an RB26 in it, but needed to justify dumping the original engine. :D

Yeah, I’m with you Gav. I would have thought that if you were dedicated to keeping the original L series, you would strip the motor in Japan and have it properly cleaned and the head, block and whatever other parts you wanted, stuffed in the boot.

Wouldn’t be MCM without mod’s though would it.

• Administrators

I have to say, I actually don't know the stories of Mr Lee, but I am sure I can guess......something along the lines of a "Used Car" salesman!

You can learn a lot here.

http://www.viczcar.com/forum/topic/13091-why-you-shouldnt-buy-anything-from-edward-scissorhands-lee/

I think MCM were a little creative with their story and reasoning. I don't doubt there is asbestos checks, but they could have solved those issues. Really they wanted to put an RB26 in it, but needed to justify dumping the original engine. :D

Those MCM guys do my head in.

• Administrators

It's ugly as sin, I keep thinking EA Falcon tail lamps flipped upside down and tinted.

This is what Steve Jobs said about LSD.

“Taking LSD was a profound experience, one of the most important things in my life. LSD shows you that there’s another side to the coin, and you can’t remember it when it wears off, but you know it. It reinforced my sense of what was important—creating great things instead of making money, putting things back into the stream of history and of human consciousness as much as I could.”

In Steve's case he went onto build Apple products, but I guess everyone's experience and the results are different. This car is a good example of when LSD goes wrong. :P

It's the Australian version of the Primadonna 240z.

It would probably look right at home in the next Mad Max film however!

Yep, it's the most wildly modified body shell Z I've ever seen. Can't place the taillights though...?

Owner has found the VIN in the firewall but no tags.

The front rails look ok  ;D

Front end panels should be easily replaced, rear half not so much, what's hiding beneath.

Yeah tyres are very mad max, wondering what grip levels would be on a set that old. Ha

Edited by Riceburner

Yeah I was speaking to the owner of the widebody z, the rear 1/4s look to be mostly in tact but the guards have been cut and would require over fender. I would have picked it up if it had compliance plates but they've been lost at some point along the way.

Yep, it's the most wildly modified body shell Z I've ever seen. Can't place the taillights though...?

Owner has found the VIN in the firewall but no tags.

yeah HS30 00946 there you go Gav you'll have to add it to early girl bingo  :)

• Administrators

Yeah I was speaking to the owner of the widebody z, the rear 1/4s look to be mostly in tact but the guards have been cut and would require over fender. I would have picked it up if it had compliance plates but they've been lost at some point along the way.

Compliance plates shouldn't be an issue since not all S30Z's had them, especially not 240z's. My 72 240z doesn't have 1. The other engine bay ID plate can be made/reproduced.

yeah HS30 00946 there you go Gav you'll have to add it to early girl bingo  :)

Already on there buddy, I saw it when first posted on Facebook..

• Administrators

Datsun 260 Z 1977

Wallsend, NSW

$20,000 (negotiable)

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wallsend/cars-vans-utes/datsun-260-z-1977-for-sale-/1181793086

"Been in garage for 21 years

Very good 6 cylinder twin carbies

Good interior, all there

Call for more information"

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

1972 240z Manual

$38,000

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Datsun-240Z-1972/SSE-AD-4991962/?Cr=3

1972 DATSUN 240Z original white with matching numbers in 5 speed manual and black interior. I have owned my 240z for over 9 years in which I have fully serviced and maintained. It has 15 inch genuine Simmons mags with excellent tyres, and also heavyduty adjustable suspension. The body was resprayed over 4 years ago and is still in good condition. The interior is in perfect original condition and the dash has no cracks. It is mechanically A1 with the original L24 engine and extractors. This car drives very well with the gearbox, clutch, brakes and diff all in good condition. Currently on club rego thats no transferable. The price is negotiable but no stupid offers.Located in South Wentworthville NSW 2145.

o1w0yx75vm7v35s48ya4s.jpg?pxc_method=fit

cccrznnf2m7gisv0oed0n.jpg?pxc_method=fit

5poxud1wbkve8a21dz7gk.jpg?pxc_method=fit

l5wfy0mrhugt49o40bprt.jpg?pxc_method=fit

xn101zd598g9cvg1go0ze.jpg?pxc_method=fit

sknlyavegej7tr7p9l3zy.jpg?pxc_method=fit

This is more of discussion but has anyone seen this thing in person? This bloke has been trying to sell it for at least 5 years....from memory it started at 35k........ seriously ugly :)

This and the red 260 rb sawp must hold a record for longest carsales listing......

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Datsun-260Z-1976/SSE-AD-2922195/?Cr=2

Edited by 74zzz

• gav240z changed the title to Cars For Sale (3rd Party Sites) Ebay, Carsales etc..
  • gav240z unpinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • gav240z featured this topic