Cars For Sale (3rd Party Sites) Ebay, Carsales etc..

gav240z

$78k does seem a bit high and I agree with you guys that I wouldn't pay that because....I already have a S30. But if you are zedless and want to buy in, that's a different mindset. It's a lot harder to put a value on these cars or compare between two particular zeds because in relative terms they are rare and conditions can vary greatly, amount of modification/restoration-too many variables. It's not like we are comparing 2015 model 370z's where a market value can be easier to ascertain. Seriously, redbook has '74 240Z at $18k, is that accurate?

You have to realise the big bucks some of these sellers are asking for their cars may not be what the market is asking, but it is what the seller is happy to sell for and reflects their urgency/lack of urgency to sell. The asking price may come down, just a waiting game and in the meantime the owner continues to enjoy their zed. It might be a ploy to discourage tyre kickers as well.

And I will be putting my zed up for sale with all the wheels and spares. $49k.

cheers, Mike.

Gav I could spend 70k restoring an xd falcon it doesn't mean I'll get it. As cozza said the market dictates prices and as far as I have seen it hasn't been close to 78k. Maybe if it was a series 1 240. Nice restoration by the looks but he's having a laugh

WTF $78k! I don't think so Jan.
Geez I'm glad I'm not in the market for an S30.

yep! even dropping it 20k isnt going to get interest.... i don't think i can recall ever seeing a 260 over 50k........good luck to him......rebuilt the wrong vintage unfortunately.....that rb30 260 has been on carsales for close to a year i reckon.....

Disagree, have you tried restoring said vehicle for under $60k to that level? Not to mention initial purchase price... I know of a couple of good 260z 2 seaters that have sold for more than $50k and 1 wasn't recently...(in fact maybe 10 years back now).

Gav I have no disagreement that the owner may have spent the asking price and possibly more. I just don't think there is a large audience willing to part with 78 big ones for an S30 let alone 260.
If it were an early girl in full patina with 8000 miles on the clock and no resto I might start to humour the 78k price tag.

Just my 2 bob. Will be interesting to watch the sale though

• Administrators

Gav I could spend 70k restoring an xd falcon it doesn't mean I'll get it. As cozza said the market dictates prices and as far as I have seen it hasn't been close to 78k. Maybe if it was a series 1 240. Nice restoration by the looks but he's having a laugh

Agree re: XD Falcon, but these are not XD Falcon's. Demand for S30Z's right now is red hot. Well restored 2 seater S30Z's in Japan are selling around $60-$70k mark. For the more special models much more. Even the humble L-GATA KGC10's are selling at crazy prices now (around $100K AUD).

yep! even dropping it 20k isnt going to get interest.... i don't think i can recall ever seeing a 260 over 50k........good luck to him......rebuilt the wrong vintage unfortunately.....that rb30 260 has been on carsales for close to a year i reckon.....

Geez, even for 25k I'd jump at this! It's even the right colour!

Why is it the year matters so much to people???

Edited by DreamZproject

Geez, even for 25k I'd jump at this! It's even the right colour!

Why is it the year matters so much to people???

The price is currently $78,000, so dropping it $25,000 would take it to $53,000.

The 240z is the first in the line of zeds so the appeal of being "the original" is probably the biggest lure. The prices do the talking though, will be interesting to see what happens if we ever become privy to the details.

• Administrators

I recall looking at Z432's priced at $80k.

I recall looking at 2+2's worth $3-5k.

I recall buying my first 240z at $3,500.

I recall HS30-H Fairlady 240ZG's being $40k and thinking they were expensive.

I remember many folks telling me original S30Z's will never be worth as much as modified ones because people liked flares, big wheels and engine swaps.

I recall people saying that Japanese cars will never be classics.

I remember a lot of things... :). Of course it's easy to say these things in hindsight too..

• Administrators

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1974-datsun-260z-2-2/262619584045

GRS30-000976

AU $5,800.00

[ 7 bids ] - 6 days to go.

Early 2+2.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

1974 Datsun 260z 2+2 in vgc. (early number 976) strong running L28 with mild cam, 5spd manual, twin 2" su carbs, 2.5" exhaust and extractors. car goes stops and handles very well (radiator has developed a leak). Interior is in vgc, no tears in seats, dash not cracked, all trims in vgc except maybe a few small imperfections, does want new carpet and steering wheel is very sun damaged. Rust is very minimal for a zed car and can be seen in pics (the worst being the lower side of the lh door), paint is rather well presented except bonnet which really wants to be re done, no dents that i can see. the car presents very well and with a few touch ups it would be a beautiful machine, car is located and can be viewed in sth gippsland via appointment, no swaps, no rego or rwc. serious inquiries can pm me to discuss, happy bidding.

Interesting you mention the above facts about pricing Gav. One reason I'm uncertain about selling #92, we buy and sell a few classics (not only datsun's) and I've always believed the 240/260z's were undervalued, and unfortunately for many future buyers, don't be surprised if the values keep climbing for a genuine example and I believe along with a few other members on here that the series 1's will be the pick and the rest will follow. A 240z I sold 18 months ago has just resold for almost double what I sold it for. A recent example is The Porsche 911, that car has basically tripled in the last couple of years. I hate to say it, but the days of buying a 240z or 260z 2 seater that you could drive home for 10-15k are rapidly dissapearing!

ok which one of you bought that 260z 2+2 from gumtree in Engadine for 4k? It had a 308 with 5 speed supra box fully engineered, the ad has already been pulled, it was up 1 day =(

(dont think the car was good, it hadn't been registered in 15 years and looked like it came out the bottom of the swamp, was a bin the shell keep the running gear kind of deal)

Edited by CroS13

Datsun 240Z 1972

$59,900.00

10 Alexander Drive, Burwood, VIC

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/burwood/cars-vans-utes/datsun-240z-1972/1124057318

240Z 5 speed manual Deceased estate Same owner for 35+ years

Nice clean original unmolested school teachers pampered pet

RIP Z Shop's long term, dear friend Brian "Beaser"

All matching numbers Always garaged Immobilizer

Fastidiously maintained at no expense spared by Z Shop enthusiasts since 1989 Body # HS30 10829 Engine # L24 086249 Complied 3/72

Grand Prix Orange 918 2 pack Dulux re-painted over 15 years ago All rust removed All new body rubber's & seals New correct anodized body bolts fitted

No window down back hatch fumes at all

Chrome bumber's, irons, over riders & rubbers all in excellent condition

Engine, radiator & gearbox reconditioned

Factory radiator cooling undertray

Perfect oil pressure / temperature

Only quality Japanese parts used Genuine water pump

No fluid leaks anywhere

Thermo radiator fan fitted Adjustable

Penrite oil - filter

280ZX electronic high energy ignition system with NGK plugs & leads Zero tuning/maintanance Much stronger spark Better starting, economy & performance

Looks very similar to original distributor

Taco works accurately

5 minute easy change back to points system Parts included

Heavy duty clutch.

Original Hitachi 44mm SU carburetors Overhauled & tuned for economy & performance. Linkages adjusted to eliminate off the mark jerkiness

Choke/knob/cable work splendidly. Instant cold start & immediate drive

Original air cleaner box with factory wing nuts/bolts & new Fram paper element

Nice working anodized engine bay trouble light

New battery Factory battery hold down bracket & plastic acid spill drain base

Volt meter fitted on top of steering column

H4 brighter headlights with relays fitted for maximum power & to protect the switches

Original good condition tail lights

Front indicator/parkers stripped, cleaned & near new rubber gasket seals fitted

Tail light surround bezels metalic grey paint matched to correct factory colour

Excellent condition working metalic grey number plate light

Unmolested undamaged fuse box & factory wiring loom in excellent condition

Everything works properly

Pierburg 4psi electronic fuel pump & filter at tank employing factory ignition switched wiring No hot day vapourising

New fuel sender

Quiet Nissan Motorsport R180 4.11 LSD Penrite copmetition LSD oil

New heavier R200 type diff mount Near new gearbox & engine mounts

Corrected spedo drive fitted to gearbox

Some drive line universals replaced All Japanese, in A1 condition & greased

Correct tail shaft bolts fitted No drive line noises or vibrations at all

Original steering wheel with tight fitting reconditioned nice horn pad

Brand new Nissan genuine centre console with nice smoke free ash tray

Original factory lap sash magnetic clasp seat belts professionally re-webbed

Mint cardboard glove box & lid with matching key Light works Glue on dash top cover

All locks match keys & work correctly

New factory rubber floor boot, vinyl boot & gear knob

Might be able to supply original radio - no face plate

Wiper motor & linkages reconditioned Original wire type arms New rubbers Washers work

Heater, demister & air vents all work splendidly

New complete exceptional quality & fitting Stuart Brown carpet set

Good original interior trim

Original owners manual, Topy factory spare wheel/tyre (only 1 that fits the well nicely) hold down clamp, wheel chock, jack, tool bag & some tools

Original dealer option period 6" mag wheels with centre caps & new tyres

Correct original matching set of wheel nuts & washers

Z Shop original ride height firmer springs Awesome handling

Retro fitted plastic replica of original rubber front lip spoiler

Near new standard exhaust system with original cast iron manifold

Cold starts, runs & instantly drives faultlessly Brisk acceleration

Inspection Any test welcome at our Burwood Victoria Garage by appointment

Current 8 months Victorian registered until 2/4/2017

Sold with Victorian Roadworthy certificate

Many more photo's available upon request

Sensible offers invited No lowballers please

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG 

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Edited by gav240z

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/302073089357

FOR REGRETTABLE SALE, AS I PRESENTLY HAVE TOO MANY OTHER PROJECTS, IS THIS SOUGHT AFTER AND NOW RARE, CLASSIC 1974 DATSUN 260Z 2+2 SPORTS COUPE WITH AUTO TRANSMISSION, FULLY RUNNING AND IN REGULAR USE. FULL VICTORIAN REGISTRATION UNTIL 18TH OCTOBER 2016 BUT WILL BE SOLD WITH PLATES REMOVED AS IT WILL ALSO BE SOLD WITHOUT RWC.

THIS CAR HAS BEEN IN THIS OWNERSHIP FOR 11 YEARS AND HAS PROVEN A SOLIDLY RELIABLE, QUICK AND FUN CONVEYANCE, MOSTLY DRIVEN BY A LADY.

NOW 42 YEARS OLD IT NATURALLY HAS RUST IN ALL THE USUAL PLACES FOR THIS MODEL BUT MECHANICALLY IT APPEARS VERY SOUND AND STILL GOES REMARKABLY WELL. THE CYLINDER HEAD HAD SIGNIFICANT WORK SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND THE CAR HASN'T COVERED A GREAT MILEAGE SINCE. OIL PRESSURE IS HIGH AT ALL TIMES.

A LITTLE ROUGH IDLING WHEN COLD, WHICH I SUSPECT IS CARBURRETTOR TUNE, WHEN WARM THE PERFORMANCE IS SURPRISINGLY PLEASING. DOUBTLESS THE CAR WOULD BENEFIT FROM A GENERAL ENGINE TUNE.

THERE IS A CLUNK ON OCCASIONS FROM THE REAR WHICH IS DOUBTLESS ONE OR MORE OF THE UJs ON THE AXLE SHAFTS, A COMMON FAULT ON THESE CARS AND NOT DIFFICULT TO REPAIR. THE TRANSMISSION I CANNOT FAULT. THESE CARS ARE KNOWN FOR THE ALMOST INDESTRUCTABILITY OF THEIR AUTO BOXES.

THIS CAR PRESENTS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A COMPETENT AND CONFIDENT PERSON TO RESTORE ONE OF THESE FAMOUS CLASSICS AND IS BEING SOLD AS YOU SEE IT. KINDLY SATISFY YOURSELF FROM THE DESCRIPTION AND PICTURES, MORE OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE TO VIEW UPON REQUEST, AS TO THE SUITABILITY FOR YOUR PURPOSE THAT THIS VEHICLE REPRESENTS.

I EXPECT THAT ALL BIDDERS UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE BIDDING TO BUY, NOT GET FIRST CHANCE TO INSPECT AND THAT END OF AUCTION SALE IS THEREFORE FINAL. THE CAR IS PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF BEING DRIVEN AWAY. TEST DRIVES WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE DUE TO INSURANCE CONSTRAINTS BUT I WILL TAKE ANY GENUINELY INTERESTED PARTY FOR A DRIVE.

I AM PREPARED TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS DURING THE TERM OF THE AUCTION AND THE CAR IS AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT IN WEST GIPPSLAND 10 MINS FROM PAKENHAM.

PAYMENT IN CASH AT END OF SALE AND NO INTEREST IN THE VEHICLE SHALL PASS TO THE PURCHASER WITHOUT PAYMENT IN FULL. I WILL NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL FOR THIS SALE. I ALSO HAVE NO INTEREST IN SWAPPING OR OTHER DEALS, POSSIBLY UNLESS THE BENEFIT IS SIGNIFICANTLY IN MY FAVOUR.........

KINDLY READ AND APPLY THE NOTES AT THE END OF THIS LISTING "ADDITIONAL PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS"

PLEASE NOTE ALSO THAT I HAVE ANOTHER OF THESE CARS, 260Z 2+2 WITH 5 SPEED, WHICH I SHALL BE SELLING AND ALSO A SMART AND VERY COOL BLACK 300ZX WITH FULL BODY KIT AND TARGA TOP.......

THANK YOU AND MAY ALL GOOD FORTUNE ATTEND YOU....

Edited by BNE

Datsun 240Z 1972

$59,900.00

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/burwood/cars-vans-utes/datsun-240z-1972/1124057318

240Z 5 speed manual Deceased estate Elderly school teachers pet

Very original All matching numbers Always garaged

Fastideously serviced & maintained for owner by Z Shop Melbourne

Body # HS30 10829 Engine # L24 086249 Complied 3/72

2 pack Dulux re-painted over 15 years ago - no rust - all new body rubber seals

Chrome bumbers, over riders & rubbers all in excellent condition

Engine, radiator & gear box reconditioned by Z Shop enthusiasts

All quality Japanese parts used

Original carburetors overhauled & fully tuned for economy & performance

New Fram paper element

Heavy duty clutch

New battery recently

280ZX electronic ignition

Electronic fuel pump

Thermo radiator fan

R180 4.11 LSD

New centre console OEM

New carpet set

Original owners manual, spare wheel, hold down clamp, wheel chock, jack, tool bag & some tools

Original period mag wheels with new tyres

Good standard exhaust Original cast iron manifold

Starts, runs & drives lovely

Any test welcome at our Burwood Victoria Garage

Current 8 months Victorian registration till 2/4/2017

Sold with current Victorian Roadworthy certificate

Sinsible offers invited - No lowballers please

Yep thats the dream right there............i'll swap him for a modified 2 seat 260z.

• Administrators

Datsun 240Z 1972

$59,900.00

Yep thats the dream right there............i'll swap him for a modified 2 seat 260z.

That 240z has been on the same registration quite a while, Vicroads does not have the chassis ID, only engine number. Which is what they used to use back in the 80s to ID a car on their register. So long history with the same owner.

You can tell anyway by the fact it's a bit tired, but honest looking.

It's being sold and presented by Lindsay from Zshop.

• Administrators

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/burwood/cars-vans-utes/datsun-240z-1971-coupe/1124113041

Another car from Lindsay at Zshop.

Asking: $59,900.00

HS30 01865

Engine # L24 073531

Complied 12/71

Has 71A gearbox but obviously the later console! Interesting...

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

240Z 5 speed manual

Nice clean unmolested original car with matching numbers

Sourced from 20+ years of Victoria Mallee dry country storage

Body # HS30 01865 Engine # L24 073531 Complied 12/71

Factory original keys All locks match keys & work correctly

Recently re-painted original 919 Yellow

Affectionately named "The tennis ball"

New correct anodized body bolts fitted Car is mostly nut & bolt correct

Original clean factory paint still in engine bay

No rust - all new body rubbers & seals

Chrome bumbers, irons, over riders & rubbers all in excellent condition

New windscreen New front & rear rubbers All correct stainless moulds

No 240Z window down syndrome - back hatch exhaust fumes entering the cabin

Cylinder head & radiator recently reconditioned. New genuine water pump

Oil & filter changed - Penrite - new hoses

Oil pressure & temperature always perfect

Engine, gear box & diff mounts like new

New gaskets & seals No fluid leaks anywhere

Zinc anodized bonnet hinges, engine bay parts & nice working break down light

Factory radiator cooling undertray

Near new diff, gearbox & engine mounts

Original F5C71A - 2.9 first gear, close ratio overdrive 5 speed gear box

Tight & shifts nicely in all gears No syncro problems or tail shaft vibrations

Correct tail shaft - drive line bolts fitted - Penrite oil

Very rare original 240Z wooden gear knob

New series 1 rubber factory floor gasket/seal & vinyl boot

Clean & tidy series 2 centre console with nice smoke free ash tray

Nice quiet original 3.9 R180 diff with Penrite LSD oil - All drive line uni's are Japanese, in A1 condition & greased

Hitachi original 44mm SU carburetors overhauled & fully tuned for economy & performance

Choke/knob/cable work splendidly. Instant cold start & immediate drive

Linkages adjusted to eliminate off the mark jerkiness

Original air cleaner box with factory wing nuts/bolts & new Fram paper element

Original serviced points/condenser ignition, OEM Nissan plug leads, NGK BP6ES plugs & fuel pump (can supply very rare Mitsubishi electronic ignition kit inclusive)

Original factory re-furbished steering wheel with reconditioned horn pad

Seats re-covered - nice carpets

New lap sash seat belt with storks between seats & centre console

Re-skinned Dashboard Doctor dash - All gauges, lights & clock work splendidly

Mint cardboard glove box, lid, lock, matching key & working light

Original good condition factory tail lights

Front indicator/parkers stripped, cleaned & near new rubber gasket seals fitted

Tail light surround bezels metalic grey paint matched to correct factory colour

Front grille stripped, cleaned & also factory metalic grey colour match painted

Excellent condition working metalic grey number plate light

All wiring/fuse box un molested original & in excellent working condition

Heater. demister & air vents all work splendidly

Reconditioned wiper motor & linkages New rubbers Washers work

Original tight wire wiper arms - new rubbers

Original spare Topy rim/tyre (only 1 that fits nicely in the well) masonite cover, hold down clamp, wheel chock, jack, clean tool bag & some tools

Original period dealer option 6" mag wheels with good centre caps & correct fitting set of original wheel nuts with washers (rare)

Brakes, steering, tie rods, ball joints, Super Pro (the best) urethane bushes, wheel bearings all replace or adjusted/serviced

Upgraded Z Shop original ride height firmer road springs - handles lovely

Good standard exhaust - Original cast iron manifold

Starts, runs & drives lovely - brisk performance

Possibly able to include original Hitachi autoseek radio - no face plate

Inspection - any test welcome at our Burwood Victoria Garage by appointment

Call Lindsay *******5725 + click to reveal

Sold with current Victorian Roadworthy certificate

Sensible offers invited - No low ballers please

• Administrators

Is this the same car that was on Gumtree a couple of days ago for $37500, looks the same ?

No same colour different car.

http://www.viczcar.com/forum/topic/1924-cars-for-sale-3rd-party-sites-ebay-carsales-etc/?p=182986

The other car had the rear lip spoiler and black (go fast) sills.

• Administrators

I like that little diffuser

I had 1, gave it to Locky because I just couldn't make up my mind as to weather or not I liked it and wanted to drill holes in the lower valance section to install it.

Len Brennan used to make them. He's in his 80s now and retired.

http://www.len-brennan.com.au/ZProducts.html- no longer works so try links below.

http://web.archive.org/web/20091015031533/http://www.len-brennan.com.au/ZProducts.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20091015032648/http://www.len-brennan.com.au/Spoiler.html

Not sure if he still has the moulds for it, may have sold them off to Alfa Fiberglass or similar.

Just put my car up for sale, but I'm hoping to sell it within Perth so someone can keep it registered/on the road without drama.

www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/clarkson/cars-vans-utes/1976-datsun-260z-coupe-350-chev-v8/1124241471

$15,000.00

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Car is registered and permitted with a 350 chev v8 and th700 auto tranmission. Was purchased interstate and registered in WA 2012.

Good parts include holley carb, elec fuel pump, modified block-hugger extractors, ceramic coated exhaust, mallory dissy, big radiator from 350 HK Holden, thermo fans, internal reg alternator conversion, lots of engine bay wiring hidden and/or replaced, gel battery in cabin, aftermarket trans cooler, b&m shifter, tidy interior with bucket seats, and some rust that has recently been fixed in the front end and then re-painted. And of course the car is legit registered, with engineering done in QLD in early 2000's, and has mod plate/paper work to show this.

Bad parts are mostly body related - the paint is tired with little knicks and chips here and there, there is rust in the drivers side dog leg, and the passenger side guard has had a dodgy repair in the past and needs fixing. The dash is also cracked, but has a cover. And lastly, since having been parked up the last 2 years whilst I did wiring and other work, I believe the head gaskets have now let go. Cannot be driven any real distance, but can be started for a listen.

Unfortunately I can't afford to get the body work done and heads sorted (it's begging for some alloy heads), so I'm selling as-is. With another $10k put in it, this thing will be an absoulte ripper! Call or email if you want to know more about what's been done and what needs doing.

Edited by gav240z

• Administrators

Here is an Ex-Edward Lee's import...

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ryde/cars-vans-utes/1974-datsun-240z-nissan-fairlady-z-s30-coupe-wangan-midnight-/1124329304

Price: $65,000

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Original Nissan Farlady Z S30 (Devil Z) - Imported from Japan

You are looking for an original Nissan Fairlady S30 Z. This car is well known in Japanese Cartoon / Game ‘Wangan Midnight’ as the hero car 'Devil Z'.

Low km with only 24492 on the clock. It is exceptional value at $65,000. The registration is paid for the next 10 months until Jul 2017.

It represents great value at $65,000. Vehicle registration expires in Jul 2017.

I imported this baby on 2016 from Japan (with all original documents). To make the car 100% with the anime, I changed the tail light and wheel rim to 'WATANABE R-Type rims'

Here are some features / upgrade of the car:

- WATANABE R-Type rims

- Front and rear suspension adjusted

- L28 Engine installed

- SOLEX 44

- EX Manifold

- Canon Muffler

- Body width 171cm government approved registered

- Front and rear Spoiler

- Aftermarket Seats (Driver & Passenger)

- Dash board cover

- R180 Diff & LSD installed

- Body paint done

- Wide tread Spacer

- Body Underneath very good

- Interior speaker

- SONY CD Player

To maintain / service / upgrade / modify the car, I always send the car to SW Motorsports (Stewart Wilkins).

Steering and suspensions:

- Install EZ power steering kit

- 2 x NEW Front shock absorbers

- 2 x NEW rear Shock absorbers with spacers

- 4 x NEW Bump stops

- 2 x Pair King progressive rate springs

- 4 x Top spring seats

- 2 x Strut ball joints

- 2 x Control arm inner bushes

- 2 x Rear strut spindles

- 1 x Pair Adjustable castor rods (optional allows alignment adjustment)

- Castor rod bushes

- 8 x Sway bar link bushes

- 8 x Wheel studs

Brakes:

- 2 x New Hilux calipers

- 2 x Brake discs modified

- 2 x Brake hoses

- 1 x Set disc pads

- 8 x Disc to hub bolts

- 4 x Caliper to strut bolts

- 2 x Hub spacers

- 2 x Rear wheel cylinders

- Brake fluid

- Relined rear shoes

- 2 x Rear wheel bearing sets

- 2 x Rear brake hoses

- 1 x Willwood 1'' Master Cylinder

- 2 x Axle nuts

Others:

- Exhaust replacement

- Interior dash board lights fit

- Engine Air filters

- 4 x NEW Tyres

- 1 x NEW Battery

I personally love this car, the only reason to sell it is, I barely drive it and I feel as though its wasted just sitting there.

I am not in a rush to sell her. I am happy to keep her if get no good offer.

Please contact me with with genuine enquiries only, no swap, stupid offer will be ignored.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bentleigh-east/cars-vans-utes/1975-datsun-260z-coupe/1124672944

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$18,990.00 ONO

up for sale is a 1975 Datsun 260z 2+2 and another 1976 260z 2+2 ( mainly used for parts but the chasis is in good condition.

Car has been painted in the new GTR Blue paint code: RAY

Car does runs

new front bushes

New custom Sway Bars Front: 26mm (fitted) Rear: 24mm

New Centre Console (manuel)

Manuel Gear Box, Currently auto but i have everything to make it manuel.

New Filters (oil, Fuel, etc)

new Front shocks and brakes (fitted)

New Spark plugs, leads, contacts/ points, etc

From topstage- Front lower spoiler/bumper, fender Flares.

NOS front fender Mirror

Rare Spares rubber kit.

New Front Windscreen

loads more spare parts enough to make another car.

All you need to do really is put it back together but it runs at the moment

Sad to see it go but I don't have time for it and it just sits there.

More Picture avaliable (current pics are low quality because they won't let me upload the better ones and i got pic from the previos owner aswell.)

Edited by gav240z

Registered in WA 240z on ebay with 15k buy it now. Not bad deal with current prices.

Price: AU $15,000.00

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I am listing my 1972 Datsun 240Z coupe for sale. This is a genuine 240Z - the bonafide classic.

I have owned it since 2003 and it was rebuilt prior to my owning it. It has been used occasionally as a daily driver but mostly a weekend driver since then. I have a small family now and none of the time or money that this car deserves. It is a great starting point for restoration, rallying, racing, building a Ratsun or just plain enjoying.

It has a 2.6L L26 engine, 5 speed manual (rebuilt 5 years ago), R200 read differential. I have had H4 front lights, a new alternator installed and the battery is only a few months old.

Mechanically it all runs well.

Externally the paint needs redoing. There is minimal rust given the cars age with small sports around the rear window and a number of cracks in the bonnet. It is also missing a few of the original badging (which you can find online).

The interior carpetting needs replacing. The doors and ceiling is fine but the floors, rear boot and transmission tunnel need new carpets. It also has central locking and an immobiliser installed. The rubber around the doors and boot will need replacing as well.

It has aftermarket sunroofs installed. I have a spare roof that is included which was always intended to replace the sunroofs but I never got around to it.

It is fully licenced and registered in WA and has been continually since I have owned it.

Local inspection can be arranged. Pickup for a WA buyer is fine and if you would like to ship it further I will make the car available for collection. Test drives are not possible due to insurance conditions but I am willing to take you for a drive if you are doing a local inspection.

Please ask any questions you may have.

I am not interested in any swaps. Only bid if you are serious about purchasing and collecting this vehicle. I will be listing this car for sale elsewhere and will cancel this listing if it sells prior to the auction end.

• gav240z changed the title to Cars For Sale (3rd Party Sites) Ebay, Carsales etc..
  • gav240z unpinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • gav240z featured this topic