Dingo Dave

Spotted thead (ACT)

11.30am today Hindmarsh drive near Weston, spoted magnificent 260-2 seater ! never seen or heard of this car before..beautiful gun grey paint job, spoiler , big simmons, some sort of turbo under the bonnet, and geez did it accelerate nicely, I managed to shove my phone out the window of my dual cab and snap a pic ...

It looked a million bucks. (had ACT rego)

post-632-144023494498_thumb.jpg

spottered sco_aus at work yesterday. i came up to him to see if he needed a hand. he asked me who the guy with the 280zx was. i stood there smiling lol.

Lol, I had a feeling you guys swapped around at shops like Nath always does..  We might have to drop in Repco in Fyshwick on the way through to see how much they can do the master cyl for.

yeah i work at autobarn. someone read my supercheap ramble? spotted a red 280zx today at the macas lights at fyshwich at around 10am i was walking back to work with milk. GOT MILK.

Spotted a red 24/60z driving past my street in Monash, had front spoiler, gold hotwires, looked really good, I pulled out in front of it cos the missus was in a hurry to get to work, I wanted to stop and have a look. :D

hey spottered a white 280 on yamba/erinadale drive heading south at 18:25 tuesday 17. i would usually say it was a young driver due to the lane swapping but i have been proven wrong before. It came past the bus i was in. haha i get my licence back on monday woo woo woo.

spottered me an the shop front on friday checking i can get my licence back on monday. and paying a fine. yay i can its all good. monday is driving day.

Am doing my forklift course at CIT in Fyshwick atm, turns out one of the panel beating instructors has a 240/260Z 2 seater there that he owns and gets his apprentices to work on, was looking nice and straight, though bare.  Gonna try and meet him in the next couple of days.

No not the one from there. Mine was deep dark wrong side of the tracks and town queanbyan.

Spottered me playing with my cars front headlight Assembly.

you know, spotting yourself doing something defeats the purpose of a spotto thread.

May as well rename it to 'bragging thread'

No not the one from there. Mine was deep dark wrong side of the tracks and town queanbyan.

Yeah, sorry, I meant Queanbeyan.  The guy was steve, was heavily into his pulsar GTiRs at one stage?

I went out to have a look at that one - I think Steve said he was getting ready to move to Queensland - but in the end figured it was a bit too much work to get it runnign as a working car.

Although I'm just glad someone has decided to resurrect it rather than let it die.

yeah I think thats right. The worst of it is the bonnet. The whole interior has been ripped out and is looking neet underneath. so appart from a few missing parts and stuff its not a bad car. ATM. See how it pans out. Not much work getting done to the old girl because I ended up making a driveshaft myself for the pulsar. seems to work ok but still small bits getting done here and there.

Spotted surly_z driving down Northbourne Av this arvo, making all the pretty girls swoon with his flash yellow Zed!  8)  I managed to get within 4 car spaces behind him but traffic being what it is I got cut off by the traffic lights.  :P