You got Solidworks?

#22 HELLFIRE!

HELLFIRE!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:37 PM

Sounds like you could do with "Knight Industries Emergency braking System" as seen here @ 1:00 mark;

#23 z-fever

z-fever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:45 AM

is it possible for you to make and sell a pair for me?  ;D I am in the USA and am building an 81 RHD Fairlady Z with an RB25. I own a Nissan race shop and am going to put bigger brakes on my car. This is a perfect solution for me. I have 10+ sets of these stock TT calipers and rotors sitting around. Would you consider making a set of the brackets for sale for me??? I would truly appreciate it.
I can be reached directly at doug@zfever.com or you can call me directly at 813-877-7600. Thanks
Doug Mitchell

#24 luvemfast

luvemfast

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,124 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 03:54 PM

Sorry Doug, I'm not in the position to make these for anyone else at the moment as I am using my works equipment.
I don't want to abuse the goodwill of my boss, thus avoiding being banned for my personal projects.

#25 280zx4life

280zx4life

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Tagline:New Member

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:35 AM

Here is the caliper adaptor so far, it needs more material removed to clear the strut.

I was thinking of getting it plated at work. What do you think, satin chrome, bright chrome or gold plate finish?

Hi

I have a '79 280ZX and have been looking for a brake up grade for a while and that's when I ran into your set up. It is awsome! Can you help me out with the dimentions for the caliper adaptor or sell me a set? I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks
John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users