Carbies on 200b

JP240z

Just wondering what carbies came stock on a 200B,

Still trying to find some cheap SU's.

Know someone with a 'crashed' sports model 200B, wondering what parts under the bonnet I could use as it has fresh reco engine, hoping I could use a few of the interior stuff.

Jack.

if u thinking about putting stuff from 200b into the Z... don't//.. in modern terms its like putting ford focus stuff into a ford falcon... just completly differant cars... save up some cash and if u want a new interoir... get sulio to hook u up with his vinyl guy that stiched him a new interoir for cheaper than the kit u can buy from all Z parts... same as carpets, get sulio to hook u up and also the seats, l

look on trading post or similiar, or import website for aftermarket seats... always easy to find some half decent newer seats... S15 200sx seats, wrx, or GTR seats, or most honda seats are all awesome.. or just call up some wrecking yards heaps of good seats sitting around, my friend picked up a set of front s14a seats for $40 from a wrecker in dandenong

if the carbs are SU's then, they are for the 4cyl L20 or watever, and would need work on them to get to work with the 6cyl which needs more fuel etc, etc... , but interoir parts, other than seats, and steering wheel and gear lever, nothing else will fit as i am to beleive...

snip

if the carbs are SU's then' date=' they are for the 4cyl L20 or watever, and would need work on them to get to work with the 6cyl which needs more fuel etc, etc... , but interoir parts, other than seats, and steering wheel and gear lever, nothing else will fit as i am to beleive...[/quote']

The SU's from the SSS are smaller than the zed SU's.

They will fit, but don't expect great performance from them.

You don't reckon I could get any spares off it?

I might have a look just for the rims,

They only want $200 for it.

Maybe even the seats could be worthwhile.

What do you think, is it worth the trip?

PS, Thanks zedrally I was wondering if the carbs on the SSS would be smaller, was hoping they might be larger.