Sign in to follow this  
Toecutter

Next AusZcar meeting at the Jag Club - Thurs 17 July 08

Good to hear Rev, Joel, sounds like it's gonna be a good turn out. I'm sure we'll see quite a few nice Z's in the car park on the night.

Sulio

I should be able to make it. Whether or not I get lost on the way from Ballarat is another thing!  :D

Will be good to meet you fella's and put some faces to names  :)

whats going on for tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!! are we doing a small group thing to help out ash to get there with out much shit from the dam cops???????

ash if you want pm me you address and time you want us there

loosing time people ;D

Im not bringing the car as unfortunatly we didnt want to risk the cops pulling me over with the trade plate. Also I didnt want to have to leave it out unattended and also if it rains I havent got side windows in it yet.

soz :'(

Ash

Trailer it.

The car will be INSIDE the Jag clubrroms on the display floor.

Use glad wrap for windows.

Done.

Trailer it.

The car will be INSIDE the Jag clubrroms on the display floor.

Use glad wrap for windows.

Done.

ha ha true i got pallet rap! sweet as..... to bad tho so close

I was planning on coming, but a sick baby making a frustrated wife say "computer say's no". :(

Would have been nice to put some faces to the forum.

Maybe the next one  ;D

Mayham, did you get the mail I cc'd you in on re the agenda for the night?

Sulio

dude your still calling me mayham.. its mayhem  ;D ;D ;D ;D

yer i got it sht better start detailing it now the knob head bloody panel beater left it out in the rain for a month when i asked him it put it in side now there is rust swell >:( >:(

i will be there at 7..7:15

It's a shame your car won't be ready for tonight Ash.

I have just called and confirmed that someone should be at the Jag Club to open up tonight around 7.00 for a 7.30 start to the meeting. That should give us a bit of time to get a car in etc. Look forward to seeing you guys tonight.  :)

So how'd the meeting go?

Who's got the pics? Man I hate being away...

It all went really well Lurch. We had 21 people rock up with another one very late. We had a bit of an informal meeting at the beginning to lay down some of the plans for us here in Vic. We detailed some drives and how we would like to conduct meetings and ways for generating some cash so we can put on nights like this. Was very relaxed and people seemed to have a good time. Pics to come. We put on Pizza's and drinks for all who came along. Ben (Mayhem) had his fantastic white car on display indoors and gave us a run down on how it came to be. We asked for a $10- donation from those who came and explained that it was optional, not a strict requirement and to my surprise we got $220- which was fantastic. Thankyou all for putting in and to those who threw in a bit more. We also had offers to donate more cash which we didn't take at this point! The night cost around $200- to put on so everything was covered with a bit over to go towards the next meeting in 3 months time before the Mt Buller run. Thanks for coming along we have a good group, a wealth of Zed knowledge and the potential to create a viable/financial Club moving forward.

Sulio and I will detail some plans, ask for idas and help on anothere up coming thread. Cheers

Hey, this is the only pic I took with my phone, the rest to come later when I pull them off the digital cam....

post-801-144023491031_thumb.jpg

Sounds fantastic Craig.  Ben and I sat at home thinking bad thoughts about our Zed! No, not really!  After installing the new triples on Wednesday we haven't had the zed running 100% so it goes into the doctor on wednesday which will hopefully iron out the last of the bugs from the new motor/trans/carb transplant.  We hope to see you guys on the Apollo Bay run.

Rev

Fantastic stuff! It sounds like everyone had a great night.

21 people is a new record, correct?!

Goes to show how good the Jag clubrooms are at attracting people.

Man I wish I was there...

Yep new record. Great place for meeting in the middle of winter. Sulio's place is actually really good for summer with the BBQ and all the cars parked around his factory entrance on display. It would seem we have the perfect mix.

It was a great night, thanks for organizing it guys and thanks to Dale for giving Scoot and I a lift down. I didn't know what to expect, but I was surprised at just how friendly everyone was.  :)

I can't remember when I last had as much fun as last night. Cheers guys!