MOVIE ZEDS

benny

i didnt know there actually was a real wangan movie...

anyone know how/where to get it??

ive been following the anime on youtube its not great quality but saves downloading...im only on ep.9 because they havent subbed the rest yet...

Ben

Dunno what those photos are from, I've seen them on ClassicZcars, but there is little information to go along. Looks like a photoshoot, not a movie shoot.

Anyway, yes there are Wangan Midnight movies. First one was made in the 90's. Its the only one I have seen. No subtitles though. There were some more sequels made after. I think 4?

PM me for more info ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hey hey, ive got some ground breaking stuff, i think

its only in the movie for 3 seconds, but im sure its a Zed

its blue, you can make out the wolfrace wheels, side indicator, right hand side headlamp and front indicators

you can see part of the side profile, from nose and just about make the roofline too.

if you have  the original GONE IN 60 SECONDS, its after 51minutes into the film, just as the main character takes the uninsured eleanor back from their storehouse.

ive looked in imcdb but no luck, wikipedia doesnt mention the car, but its a low budget movie and may have snuck into the line up...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gone_in_60_Seconds

picture

gonein60secondsZed.jpg

video (i think this may help, my connection is slow, but this is the scene)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMLSjmjTlqc

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Wasn't there a red 240z in one of the crime shows recently?

I think it was csi ny (or one of those spin offs I'm preety sure we had a post about it)

Killer was driving a 240z and using it as bait to pick up his new victims

• 8 months later...

There's a couple of scenes in Top Gun which have a 280zx. From memory, I think one is after Mavrick jumps on his bike and is followed by Charlie, in the background of one of the shots filming down the hill, there's a zx turning right off the main st.

There's also quite a few scenes from the TV series 'The Dukes of Hazard' which feature Z's in the background... and if you pay real attention, there's also a few spare General Lee's in the background.

Pretty sure it was criminal minds, an orange one that was used to lure victims. Even mass murderers are z addicts too! hehe

Yes it was.

It was also the very first episode of Criminal Minds.

There's a couple of scenes in Top Gun which have a 280zx. From memory, I think one is after Mavrick jumps on his bike and is followed by Charlie, in the background of one of the shots filming down the hill, there's a zx turning right off the main st.

Yep, ZX in that scene for sure.

There's also quite a few scenes from the TV series 'The Dukes of Hazard' which feature Z's in the background... and if you pay real attention, there's also a few spare General Lee's in the background.

I'm not surprised by that, I just wish I paid more attention to the background cars back then, instead of just watching the hero car.

I'm pretty sure I just saw a candy apple red zed at the start of the video clip for "like a G6" as annoying as that song is.

There are 2 S30s in that video, a red one and a white one.

I believe it's the same red one used in both the G6 video and Fast and Furious. The guy is on HybridZ.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...