Sign in to follow this  
Toecutter

FINALLY GOT EM, MY NEW WHEELS

Evan looks great. After looking at your car in person tonight I don't think you have mounted them any higher than I have it's just that your rear sits higher than mine. Coil overs would be great but if you want a cheaper solution a couple of LOW set King springs for the rear is only $100.00 new, thats what I installed.

Wow that looks awesome - good to hear you finally got the wheels.... and the black centres look much better than silver in my opinion (i will still put them on even with the silver centres any day though ) :D Your car looks awesome with this color combination - very distinct :D After seeing your wheels with black centres I am even more sure in going the same way with my wheels - should look good against yellow.

yeah it does look good, can't disagree with any of you there lol. spending over 1g on a paint job isn't something i really want to do right now so i'll see what happens. and i'd still like to have it some weird colour for a bit for some stupid reason...

i saw ur mr2 for sale on carsales, is ur zed on the road? i want to have some 4age powered car at some stage

yeah it does look good' date=' can't disagree with any of you there lol. spending over 1g on a paint job isn't something i really want to do right now so i'll see what happens. and i'd still like to have it some weird colour for a bit for some stupid reason...

i saw ur mr2 for sale on carsales, is ur zed on the road? i want to have some 4age powered car at some stage[/quote']

Hey Evan it looks superb, it's really come up well after some wheels and flares even if the paint needs work. As I said I'd keep it green myself, perhaps a slightly lighter green or more metallic like a British Racing green and it would look absolutely awesome, but hey it's your car do whatever seems right.

Must say though I'm a little jealous now that everyone has adopted the fat ZG look. I'd love to buy a set of Wat's but I'm saving to go overseas. It also happens that Ebay is loaded with Zcar goodness when I'm not supposed to be spending anything on the Z :).

just hurry up and buy some wats! they are forged yeah? so prob worth the extra and look sweet in their own right!

but yeah, its hard to stay focused on just one thing huh? lol

just hurry up and buy some wats! they are forged yeah? so prob worth the extra and look sweet in their own right!

but yeah' date=' its hard to stay focused on just one thing huh? lol[/quote']

When I get back from OS I will :).

In the meantime I've doctored your car a little. I was going to use it on the website as part of the new design but the green and dark wheels are just too dark once i shrink the size of the image down.

So I did all this photoshopping to discover it won't work. Oh well at least it looks funky :).

941_.jpg

Don't worry Gav I'll get some good pics. Just gotta get the right light! Maybe next week some time Evan!?

Cheers

Sulio

r u saying my pics aren't good? lol, nicely edited though gav. do u like my missing bolts on the rear flares? and yeah whenever really sulio, i'm going away this long weekend, and i should get the rear spoiler on first :D plus mine will look like a 4wd next to urs :(

personally i think that green is to blue, there's an rb26 powered zed in america tahts a house of colours colour thats very similar to that. i actully like the yellowish tinge in the green thats on my car, but yeah it takes it further away from BRG. if i were to respray it a green it would either b this orginal or a bit of a darker green, like whats on some bmw's and the old new mini. i never really liked green cars until i ended up owning one, and green was my favorite colour as a kid so i dont know y. i think its kind of an old mans sports car colour, so eventually the car will end up being sprayed in it, its just a question of what colour in the mean time...if it goes horribly wrong it will end up white or flat black lol

Very nice car Evan. Like the colour combo as well. I reckon stick with green. u dont see too many of them around 8) (not up here anyway :wink: )