Fpr Installation

ryn004

First time installing an aftermarket FPR and fuel rail, and would be grateful if anyone can look into my setup and see if it is correct. The engine is an L20ET.

I just came back from replacing all the gaskets on my engine, new injectors, new spark plugs, updating the wire harness and installed a fuel rail and Tomei FPR. And the engine tries to turn over but never starts.

l20et_setup.jpg

Edited by ryn004

I can't vouch for the order of the three hoses coming from the back but the rest of it looks right. Do you have a filter before your pump?

I just edited my initial photo, mistype from my end on one of the components. My main concern is if the FPR comes after the fuel pump input.

My main concern is if the FPR comes after the fuel pump input.

Did you mean fuel rail input?

Regulator is after the injectors where you have it so that it regulates fuel rail pressure by letting fuel back to the tank..

Vacuum line must be on reg as you have it so that the pressure differential between the air going into the engine and fuel is maintained constant under all conditions e.g. idle with a vacuum to max boost.

Edited by GregTas