Just purchased a bottom of the barrel 240 from the west.

Apparently its not that rusty, ( sure)  but has been stripped and phosphate primed.  I have had the privilege of been taught metal shaping by none other than Peter Tommasini so am not too scared to tackle this one.  The main reason I bought it is because it is matching #

I know it is missing the bonnet and  rear glass  so if anyone has leads I would be grateful.....

Cheers   Johnny

Hey Johnny,

How long did you spend with Peter Tommasini? Takes a while to build these metal working skills.

don't tell me you have come over to the dark side, Kiwi johnny?? Your skills will be tested

Thanks guys.

Funny how there is a lot more info in an ebay ad after you have won the auction..............

Gav, I've known Peter for a few years and he has been a great supporter of the metal shaping weekends we have held. Peter opens his workshop to a group of us a couple of times each year  which we really appreciate.

What do you mean Mark ?   Holdens are the dark side !!    Mark from morwell...   mmmm   Not Mark Y  ?

Cheers  Johnny

that's right... from the weekend up at your place - did you ever finish that English wheel ?