d3c0y

Trace Of 260Z Radio Fascia

Hi Guys, 

Could someone with a standard 260Z radio fascia please trace around the outside of it and put some measurements on it and upload it here? I think this would be a great reference for everyone. I can do it for a 240Z too if anyone wants.

Sadly I no longer have a 260z faceplate otherwise I'd do it. I have a feeling it's the same as a 240z 1 just upside down (inverted).

Sadly I no longer have a 260z faceplate otherwise I'd do it. I have a feeling it's the same as a 240z 1 just upside down (inverted).

Not the same Gav but very close.

AFAIK there are three possibly four variations of the 260Z faceplate, but the outline which fits the console will be the same.

Why do you ask, are you looking to make some?

Edited by gilltech

Yes that was the intention. 
I just bought a 260Z that has a retro sound radio with an RX3 face plate, but no Z fascia, so I thought i would make one or adapt the triple gauge fascia plate I make for the 240Z.

facia2.jpg

Edited by d3c0y

Nope nothing! No rush but if you can dig it out one weekend that would be great.

I have one within easy access, but I can't see how to post a photo using a mobile without using a photobucket type service.

Is it possible?

To be honest i need the measurements more than anything, because then i can draw it myself. 

If you click the "More Reply Options" button in the bottom right, you can then just attach files.

Great thanks for that, I'll see what i can come up with