Wanted: 240Z Original Seatbelts (Complete Set, 1973)

Triptych

Hey guys.

Unsure how I will go with this search but need a complete set of original belts for a 1973 240z including buckles as well. I will be getting the belts reconditioned so if anybody has a set laying around I am keen to grab them and pay postage.

Cheers

Haha you are right I didn’t scroll high enough sorry man.

I have seen those belts before used in the US market but a few people I have spoken to said we didn’t get that design here (which sucks as I like that design). Been searching car sales to see if any cars have original belts for a 73 in them. I know they won’t be retractable like my 77 but the search continues but what I have been told they are 3 point like those ones but I think a single clip not click into each other .

If you find a set looks like this company restraint.com.au can replace the webbing. No idea what the cost is but was planning on contacting them to do the same thing with my rx4 seat belts. My zed has modern belts and there no where near as nice as originals. In saying that I would never use 40 year old seat belts without having new webbing.

If Kangol magnetic seat belt latches are what AU cars had from factory then mine might be available soon. I have been contemplating replacing with modern catches.