PeterAllen

Item Pick-Up At Smithfield - Assistance Required

I'm two weeks into jury duty and it looks like there is another week or two involved.

I'd like to purchase a space-saver wheel, which is on eBay, from a wreckers at Smithfield but they only operate Mon-Fri.

I'd ideally like someone to first look at the wheel and then procure it, if it is a described. I could drop around that evening and collect it.

If you could assist, would you PM me to work out payment and timing. Thanks.

If no one can help Peter I'd buy the wheel on the condition that it is as described and pick it up when you are able. If it's wrong then cancel the transaction, through ebay if necessary. Also ask any questions you have, most sellers I've found are helpful.

Bit far out for me to go collect, with work etc.. while you're off enjoying jury duty... the life of retired boomers seriously... :)

If no one can help Peter I'd buy the wheel on the condition that it is as described and pick it up when you are able. If it's wrong then cancel the transaction, through ebay if necessary. Also ask any questions you have, most sellers I've found are helpful.

Thanks for the offer. It's for sale, not an auction, so there is no time limit other than someone getting in before me. It doesn't appear they've been rushed with takers. I'd like to inspect it first and make a low offer and see where we go from there.

Bit far out for me to go collect, with work etc.. while you're off enjoying jury duty... the life of retired boomers seriously... :)

Gary. I've never been on a jury and was curious to experience it. Never again, as exciting as lawn bowls. Lots of adjournments while they argue legal matters but we're usually let out too late from these for me to make it home and then to Smithfield.

The extra money will come in handy. So far I have enough for a new bellhousing for the Bolwell. Another couple of weeks and I'll be able to buy the triple webers!

Suck on that you long-haired Gen whatever... 

Hi Peter

I can do it, send me a pm with the details and we can sort out $$ later.

Cheers

PB

Suck on that you long-haired Gen whatever...

Maybe you can do a few more weeks of Jury Duty for me and buy a set of Triple Mikuni's, after all my generation is full of entitlement and I'm owed something. :D