Sign in to follow this  
oldmates260z

260Z 2+2 in Sydney

Nice one in Trading Post

Datsun 260Z 1976 Rear Wheel Drive Electric blue, coupe 2.6ltr 5sp manual, new suspension, new tyres, A1 mechanic, clean inside and out, cd mp3 player with remote, rebuilt carbs , new gear box and clutch etc, for more details contact george on 0433925918 AZV54E Very Good Condition $10000 st andrews 0433-92 5918

post-482-144023485486_thumb.jpg

That looks HOT!! :) I'd probably consider buying it if I was in Australia, probably a good thing I'm not.

that is very nice.  :o

wasnt someone after one of these here. for the money that is pretty good. you will easily pass twice that price to get a average one to that level.

good luck with the sale.

thats definatly made my mind up to lower my rear. Time to get the grinder out :)

yep me too. but not with the grinder LOL. time to swap the rear top suspension cap with the front ones. pitty the front springs have to get remade  :'( well they have to anyway bit soft for my prefferance.

im serious about the grinder, but i wont be doing it as i dont have a clue. He uses some lazer cut disc that runs through it like butter. All over in a split second. If i had the spring compressors here i would have had the whole job done in 2 hours. Also the guy that is cutting knows his stuff so i dont recommend this if you dont know exactly what your doing. I had to check twice to see the above car was a 2+2.

rear is not a problem ashtey allread lowered but front are custom made ones so i have to get them redone or get new ones made with slightly stiffer spring. going to wait till the 17" are on it before the lowering starts.

actualy i like that colour too.

Going by the profile, I'd say 16" x 7-8. They look like a ROH Chicane wheel. Nice three piece.

hey zeders, does anyone know where abouts this zed ended up? that was mine, i know i sold it to a youg guy living towards the city, sydney way...he was so excited loll, had some great memories it it