Model: 280zx (1979)
Price and Payment Conditions: Shell free to a good home, aftermarket parts extra (who takes the car gets first preference on all parts)
Item Condition: Fair - all rust has been meticulously removed and new panels welded in, kick panels in front of rear wheel well still need replacement panels welded in.
Body: Good condition
Mechanical: Rolling Shell, Requires towing
Extra Info: Old build thread here: http://www.viczcar.c...-dead/?hl=beast
Contact Details: PM preferred
**Shell comes with 95% of stock parts required to finish project**, a few pieces may need to be sourced. As it sits is what you get. Lots of money has gone into this project and this will be a bargain for anyone interested in a 280zx project.
Unfortunately my career has taken all my time the last few years and I can't justify leaving this sitting around in my garage any longer. I'd prefer it go to someone who will actually finish it, otherwise it will have to be scraped.
- All rust removed from the body and replacement panels welded in (albeit amateurishly)
- All suspension bushes replaced with nolathane bushes
- Wheel wells have been cut and re-welded ready for flares to fit larger wheels
- 70% of the car painted in matte black
- Underside of the car repainted with black stone guard paint
- Rear bumper deleted, panel welded flush (amateurishly, could use some cleaning up)
- Originally auto but manual gearbox, flywheel, manual pedal all come with shell
Aftermarket parts to go with car (make an offer):
- Genuine Watanabe Rims (14" x 10.5" rears, 14 x 7" fronts) **like new condition** polished lip, centres primed for painting (will come with gold metallic paint I planned to use) Brand new BF Goodrich radials tyres to suit
- Rebuilt L28 (teared down, clean and re-sealed) N42 block, N42 head
- Mild upgrade camshaft
- New clutch
- Manual gearbox
- Coilovers (cleaned up and re-painted)
- Camber adjustment plates
- Megasquirts ECU
- Megasquirts wiring harness
- MSD coilpacks
- Pacemaker extractors painted in ceramic black and heat wrapped
- WRX seats
- Gktech wheel spacers
- Short shifter kit
- Aftermarket fuel rail
- Bosch wideband AF sensor and innovate AF gauge
- Drilled & slotted rotors
I don't remember all the details for the parts, if someone shows genuine interest I can get details for you.
If no one is interested in the shell plus parts, I will sell of all parts individually.
Thanks for all the help along the way gents, great community on here and it's a shame to be moving on.
Edited by Z., 15 January 2018 - 10:04 PM.