Barra260Z

L26 Engine

g'day guys I have my L26 engine out of my 260z for sale

Running perfect when removed, removed for a rb25 conversion which then turned into a Barra conversion, I'll be moving houses soon and letting go off all stuff I don't need/ want to take me with

Soooo it's priced to sell

Engine has intake, carb, exhaust manifold, allternator, fan, dizzy etc etc

Priced at $200

I don't want to seel but it's just something else I'll have to relocate with me when I move

Happy to send photos

Located Newcastle

g'day guys I have my L26 engine out of my 260z for sale

Running perfect when removed, removed for a rb25 conversion which then turned into a Barra conversion, I'll be moving houses soon and letting go off all stuff I don't need/ want to take me with

Soooo it's priced to sell

Engine has intake, carb, exhaust manifold, allternator, fan, dizzy etc etc

Priced at $200

I don't want to seel but it's just something else I'll have to relocate with me when I move

Happy to send photos

Located Newcastle

Hi - semi-interested - I have a 'reported running, but never seen running' type engine. I am needing some EGR components to at minimum get it running, but thinking a spare engine might be better - are you able to send me some detailed pics of the intake/carb side? Any ideas of km's, compression etc? Also hard because I'm in Canberra, when is your deadline for moving? 

Cheers,

Dave

Hi - semi-interested - I have a 'reported running, but never seen running' type engine. I am needing some EGR components to at minimum get it running, but thinking a spare engine might be better - are you able to send me some detailed pics of the intake/carb side? Any ideas of km's, compression etc? Also hard because I'm in Canberra, when is your deadline for moving?

Cheers,

Dave

G'day Dave I can send and many photos as you like no worries at all

Dm me your phone number and can send them

It's the original engine from my Datsun and my Datsun speed says 34 xxxkms I can't gaurentee this is 100 percent correct but I can gaurentee it's a running engine, I used my 260z as a daily for 6 months before I pulled it off the road and engine was running fine

Sometimes a tad cranky in the morning on cold mornings, wouldn't die or stall just a bit stumbly and stutters for 10-15 seconds but as it started to warn up never and issue

Good accwralatuon and response when driving

G'day Dave I can send and many photos as you like no worries at all

Dm me your phone number and can send them

It's the original engine from my Datsun and my Datsun speed says 34 xxxkms I can't gaurentee this is 100 percent correct but I can gaurentee it's a running engine, I used my 260z as a daily for 6 months before I pulled it off the road and engine was running fine

Sometimes a tad cranky in the morning on cold mornings, wouldn't die or stall just a bit stumbly and stutters for 10-15 seconds but as it started to warn up never and issue

Good accwralatuon and response when driving

DM sent 

Cheers,

Dave

Dave,

I got my car with the engine stripped and I am after all of the nuts and bolts for the accessories, so if you want it for parts as well, maybe we can go halves? I am in Bowral, so not too far from you. 

Dave,

I got my car with the engine stripped and I am after all of the nuts and bolts for the accessories, so if you want it for parts as well, maybe we can go halves? I am in Bowral, so not too far from you. 

Provided what I need is on the engine, definitely an option! 

Dave,

Freight to Bowral won't be too expensive

$100 taking up room

And need to get rid of it make a offer

This is a running good condition engine

Okay Barra260Z. Thanks for your time. I am also in Newcastle so would have been easy for me.

Thanks again.

Hello Barra260Z. I have just been looking through your videos-quite interesting.

I was wondering do you have your original rear brake drums and if yes do you want to sell them?