#1 ORP967

ORP967

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:02 PM

g'day guys I have my L26 engine out of my 260z for sale
Running perfect when removed, removed for a rb25 conversion which then turned into a Barra conversion, I'll be moving houses soon and letting go off all stuff I don't need/ want to take me with
Soooo it's priced to sell
Engine has intake, carb, exhaust manifold, allternator, fan, dizzy etc etc
Priced at $200
I don't want to seel but it's just something else I'll have to relocate with me when I move
Happy to send photos
Located Newcastle

#2 davewatson

davewatson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:31 PM

g'day guys I have my L26 engine out of my 260z for sale
Running perfect when removed, removed for a rb25 conversion which then turned into a Barra conversion, I'll be moving houses soon and letting go off all stuff I don't need/ want to take me with
Soooo it's priced to sell
Engine has intake, carb, exhaust manifold, allternator, fan, dizzy etc etc
Priced at $200
I don't want to seel but it's just something else I'll have to relocate with me when I move
Happy to send photos
Located Newcastle

Hi - semi-interested - I have a 'reported running, but never seen running' type engine. I am needing some EGR components to at minimum get it running, but thinking a spare engine might be better - are you able to send me some detailed pics of the intake/carb side? Any ideas of km's, compression etc? Also hard because I'm in Canberra, when is your deadline for moving? 

Cheers,

Dave

#3 ORP967

ORP967

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:45 AM

Hi - semi-interested - I have a 'reported running, but never seen running' type engine. I am needing some EGR components to at minimum get it running, but thinking a spare engine might be better - are you able to send me some detailed pics of the intake/carb side? Any ideas of km's, compression etc? Also hard because I'm in Canberra, when is your deadline for moving?

Cheers,
Dave

G'day Dave I can send and many photos as you like no worries at all
Dm me your phone number and can send them
It's the original engine from my Datsun and my Datsun speed says 34 xxxkms I can't gaurentee this is 100 percent correct but I can gaurentee it's a running engine, I used my 260z as a daily for 6 months before I pulled it off the road and engine was running fine
Sometimes a tad cranky in the morning on cold mornings, wouldn't die or stall just a bit stumbly and stutters for 10-15 seconds but as it started to warn up never and issue
Good accwralatuon and response when driving

#4 davewatson

davewatson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 06:52 AM

G'day Dave I can send and many photos as you like no worries at all
Dm me your phone number and can send them
It's the original engine from my Datsun and my Datsun speed says 34 xxxkms I can't gaurentee this is 100 percent correct but I can gaurentee it's a running engine, I used my 260z as a daily for 6 months before I pulled it off the road and engine was running fine
Sometimes a tad cranky in the morning on cold mornings, wouldn't die or stall just a bit stumbly and stutters for 10-15 seconds but as it started to warn up never and issue
Good accwralatuon and response when driving

DM sent 

#5 HomeBuiltByJeff

HomeBuiltByJeff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:16 AM

Cheers,

Dave

Dave,

I got my car with the engine stripped and I am after all of the nuts and bolts for the accessories, so if you want it for parts as well, maybe we can go halves? I am in Bowral, so not too far from you. 

#6 davewatson

davewatson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:53 PM

Dave,

I got my car with the engine stripped and I am after all of the nuts and bolts for the accessories, so if you want it for parts as well, maybe we can go halves? I am in Bowral, so not too far from you. 

Provided what I need is on the engine, definitely an option! 

• HomeBuiltByJeff likes this

#7 ORP967

ORP967

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:03 PM

Dave,

Freight to Bowral won't be too expensive

#8 ORP967

ORP967

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:01 PM

$100 taking up room
And need to get rid of it make a offer
This is a running good condition engine

#9 Impatient1