I don't know why i bother replying but anyway:
- Is this still a problem?
- Did you replace the fuel filter right now?
- Did you check the fuel pressure right now?
- In your idle thread you said it runs fine on the highway is this not the case now?
If the choke fixed this, you added more fuel, which means your are running lean, which is what we have said all along. If this is the case you need to richen the carbs.
After you have performed/answered the above questions, you need to go through this guide step by step and purchase some sort of airflow meter for your carbs:
If you can't get it right after following the guide, the way i see it is you have two choices:
- Take it to a mechanic run it on a dyno and get them to set your mixtures
- Return carbs to original settings and refit the exhaust it ran fine with and move on with your life.
Now this is the most important step of all, don't start a new thread until you have posted before until everything above has been completed.
Edited by d3c0y, 01 December 2017 - 09:15 AM.