MotoRRetro is a relatively new start-up Australian owned business based in Seven Hills offering vehicle/car & bike body restoration/customised classes & workshop. MotoRRetro provides enthusiast classes and a space to learn how to do welding, panel beating, rust-repair and other related skills.
Working on your own car is perhaps one of the most satisfying aspects of modifying cars. Sometimes though, you just don’t know where to start, especially if you are not handy with tools in the first place
MotoRRetro run small classes where you can learn:
· Hand forming and metal shaping skills
· How to use metal shaping / fabricating equipment such as the English Wheel, plenishing hammer and the pullmax.
· How to weld (aluminium, Oxy, TIG, MIG).
· Project management skills – how to get your dream build finished and on the road!
· Mid-week classes run on Tuesdays 5:30pm - 9:30pm
· Weekend classes run on Saturdays 8:30am - 4:30pm
· 24 Hour Block ($670 including GST)
· 10 Hour Block ($363 including GST).
· Taster introduction classes available every month ($110 including GST) for 3 hours - check out the Facebook events section – example here of the next Introduction to Welding Class on 5th August 2017 https://www.facebook...24938191244920/
MotoRRetro cater to complete beginners through to students with advanced skills. They can set you projects to help you develop your skills or you can bring your own project to work on.
All students can use the workshop equipment during class time and selected consumables, tools and equipment are available for purchase.
Their classes are small (maximum 10 students per teacher) where you’re guaranteed personal attention. Classes are all hands-on with no classroom style theory.
• Continuously enrolling
Vaughan on 0409 987 564