[Sold] 1974 Datsun 260 Z Coupe.

peter t

Ok I am going to do this right this time.

Due to on going health issues I am offering my recently purchased 260Z for sale. I have finally realised that I am 63 year old man with stuffed lungs NOT a 36 year old with a hard on. Takes a while to figure this out.  The paint job is in pretty good shape with a few scratches here and there as can be expected.  . It is an auto . . Yes it does have a sun roof but it a slide away type and as the panel is metal you already have a plug that follows the roof profile if you so wish to do so. l26 motor runs ok and gear box works good although I have not driven this car very far and would suggest a good tune and service would not go astray. Of course the car is offered for pick up only from Loganholme but the guys from Get My Ride offer a very good service for interstate buyers.

Model: 1974 Datsun 260 Z Coupe. [2 Door]

Price and Payment:  $29000.00 SOLD

Condition: Excellent for a 43 year old car. Interior has been replaced at some stage and seats etc are in good condition. Dash is great with no cracks and only a minor crack in console.

Body: Good paint  with a few scratches and chips. 

Mechanical: Standard L26 with Auto box and could due with tune and service.

SOLD.

Registration: Currently on Qld club rego and transferable in Qld. otherwise unreg.

Engineers Certificate: Non required.

Please PM if interested and I can supply more pics and my contact no should you wish to know any other details or purchase this great car.

Peter T. 0436015000 SOLD.

post-100733-0-44439200-1498023270_thumb.jpg

post-100733-0-83123300-1498023339_thumb.jpg

post-100733-0-91076400-1498023371_thumb.jpg

Edited by peter t

• 1 month later...

You shouldn't start the eBay auction so low as that is attracting the bottom feeders. 10k is enough to attract 10x more people than you need too. List it for $25k and you might only attract a handful of people but least they are serious. Starting at 10k will make 50 people send messages thinking they can own it for that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

This car has been sold to a Z enthusiat . Gav can you please now remove the ad. Thanks , Peter.

Would rather mark as sold and leave it here for future reference if you're ok with that? If not send me a PM and we can chat.