Recently stripped a 1975 260Z 2+2 for parts. Body was in un-restorable shape, if you're wondering - photos should portray that though. Most parts will need a clean and a little work to make them 100% but are otherwise in okay-to-good condition. All electronics are untested and sold as is, but should work or won't take much to get working.
Front Windscreen, Rear Chrome bumper, Front grille, gearbox and A/C not available. If there are any parts that aren't listed and you're curious as to whether I have them, please ask and I shall do my best to find them.
Also, some parts I can't post due to size or being too fragile. Pick-up is of course preferred (Located in Brisbane Bayside).
- Centre console - hatch/armrest needs work; cracked/warped in centre on one side - $50
- 260Z Manual - Clutch, Brake and Accelerator (complete mountable unit) - $150 - SOLD
260Z towbar - a little rusty - $90 SOLD
- Alloy Nissan OHC Valve Cover - Aluminium oxidised; inside steel bracket rusted, otherwise in good shape. - $95
- Steel Dash Defroster Panel (Lower windshield vent) - has surface rust, but very usable; also isn't bent! - $120
- Engine bay inspection light with wiring - plastic a little weathered and some surface rust on metal part but in good condition - $95
- Spare-wheel Masonite Cover - a little warped - $40
- Rear Glass Hatch Windscreen - very good condition; no scratches or cracks; needs rubber cleaned off - $200
2 x 260Z badges - one missing two plastic studs; other badge isn't missing any, both are weathered - $50 for both - SOLD
- 2 x 260Z bonnet vents - good condition - $30 each
- Bonnet hinge brackets (both sides with crossover centre spindles) - complete unit and in good condition, some small rust evident - $120
- 2 x 260Z 2+2 3/4 panel vent badges - need re-chroming - $15 each
- 2 pairs Left/Right side Taillights - weathered, scratched, some small cracks - $100 for each pair
- 2 x licence plate light housing bracket - $85 each
- taillight centre piece - has surface rust - $50
240Z/260Z front glass windscreen chrome trims; missing one small corner piece, otherwise all are straight - $80 - SOLD
- Rear window chrome trims; straight, chrome appears good - $50
Driver/ Passenger seats - need reupholstering, but complete with adjustable levers and seat belt buckles - $115 for both - SOLD
- " " / " " side Chrome window frames - in good condition, may need re-chroming - $70 each - DRIVERS SIDE SOLD
- " " / " " door windows - good condition, don't appear too scratched - $120 each - DRIVERS SIDE SOLD
- " " / " " door cards - 4.5 inch holes in both from speakers - $35 each
- " " / " " external door handles - need re-chroming - $25 each
- " " / " " internal door handles - need re-chroming - $25
- Front fender indicators (left and right sides), include wiring - $10 for each
- 260Z DASH - cracks, all gauges and knobs intact; includes chrome vents, glove box (does not include A/C or heater pipes)- $400
Front valance turn signal lights with wiring - good condition - $90 for both SOLD
260Z/240Z? Rack and Pinion assembly - $100 - SOLD
Steering column, good condition; sold without cover clam shell and headlight/indicator switch - $95 - SOLD
Steering column plastic clam shell - good condition, no cracks (still fitted to column) - $100 - SOLD
Headlight / Indicator switch stalk with wiring - good condition (still fitted to column) - $100 - SOLD
- 260Z heater unit - rusted, needs complete rebuild or good for parts - $50
- 260Z heater vents with pipes (pair) - some small chips in corners - $40 for both
- 260Z 2+2 rear quarter flipper glass windows - some rust on brackets, glass in good shape, chrome is good; includes flipper brackets - $100 for each side
If anyone would like more info or pics of items, please ask as I have many photos but can't upload due to size limit. Thanks!
Edited by Balinski, 10 June 2017 - 01:45 PM.