3 replies to this topic

#1 david240z

david240z

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 01:20 PM

Hey Guys,

I only joined the group recently and would have liked to go to the BBQ on 13th but was planning to enter a car at the NDSOC concourse. Just wondering if any of you guys plan to enter the concourse/show & shine too.... or are you just going to come along later as spectators?

Cheers,
Dave

#2 gav240z

gav240z

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,522 posts
  • Tagline:Jack of all trades, master of none.

Posted 04 November 2005 - 08:56 AM

Hi David,
I personally don't plan to enter the concours to compete since I feel my Z is a long way from ready for a show and shine. I will be coming along later with my Z but as a spectator rather than an actual competitor.

I should probably double check with Matty that we will be able to come along later in the day. I know that South Bank was an issue only because of council regulations however since it's now at Como House I don't see the problem.

I'm wondering what kind of crowd it will attract though? Southbank was an ideal location to show off :) :twisted:

#3 david240z

david240z

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 09:39 AM

Hi Gav,

Yes, Southbank was a great venue so I am sure Matty will be hoping Como Park will attract a good crowd too. I was planning to enter the concourse so will be an apology for the BBQ (unfortunately), but hopefully will be able to attend your next event.

Cheers,
Dave

#4 Toecutter

Toecutter

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 04:43 PM

I'm hoping my wheels are ready this week which means I'd be rushing to get the flares on in time for the CONCOURSE but I'll definatley drive down to check out the show after a few sausages!...and maybe next time enter the car in the show.

Cheers
Sulio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users