Well.. I've searched for a topic on this to see if any other people have had issues, and didn't manage to find any answers to my problem. Sooooooo.....
I have been trying to figure out why my gauges aren't lighting up when i turn my accessories or headlights on. To save some time, i'll list the things I've already tried and observed.
1. I have tested all my fuses and fusible inks with my multi-meter - my fusible links look real sh*tty but they are still passing a current
2. I have removed my smaller gauges (clock, Volt/fuel gauge & temp/oil) checked the bulbs and wires. My fuel gauge and volt gauge is the only gauge that gives me readings. The rest I don't think are hooked up to my engine as It's an RB30.
3. I've turned my dimmer up and down. - I tested this with the multi meter but it didn't give me any readings. I unpluged it and tested the terminals inside and still no reading.. Whats that all about?
4. my high beam looks to have been modded to a floor switch next to the clutch pedal. the wiring has been re-located to this. .... perhaps this might be where my power to the dimmer has gone to??
5. When i put my high beams on the high beam light will light up, as does the brake light.
6. My Taco doesn't work.. not sure if its been wired into the RB
That's about everything I've done and noticed. I've got some photos of some of the above mentioned things..