Topy Steel / Spare Wheels - Eoi?

gav240z

It's got me thinking about weather or not it's worth the effort to import large items for anyone other than myself.

From memory you’ve had particular parts/panels requested by some people, maybe follow those up instead.

It seems you have some good contacts in the US

I’m also perplexed by the number of those gear knob buttons.

Bizzarre

Edited by Cozza

• Administrators

From memory you’ve had particular parts/panels requested by some people, maybe follow those up instead.

It seems you have some good contacts in the US

True, I have been meaning to put together a form for folks to fill in as an expression of interest. I just thought I'd sell the roof panel first. The biggest issue is bringing in a bunch of panels and having to store them for months until some punter decides they need it. :) Hence why I somewhat sympathise with Warren ;).

I am hoping to go on a work funded junket to the US again soon and maybe meet some folks in person, might even load up a truck of stuff and drop it at a Warehouse in Compton, provided I don't get shot in the process :P

...The biggest issue is bringing in a bunch of panels and having to store them for months until some punter decides they need it. :) Hence why I somewhat sympathise with Warren ;)...

There's a lot of people that are looking for parts in your import thread, couldn't you just bring in the parts they need (and you), and require a non-refundable (unless you never bring the parts in) deposit? That way the deposit would cover the cost of needing to store the item and looking for a new buyer, if the buyer falls through.

Obviously depends on the demand...

Edited by Rickers

• 2 months later...