#1 Toecutter

Toecutter

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 07:43 AM

Hi Guys,

We've decided it would be a good time to have another BBQ and get together on Sunday 13th November. Our first meeting was at ZR240's factory which proved quite popular so lets give that another go seeing Ash has been kind enough to offer the location once again. For those who would like to attend try to make it there by 11.00am. BBQ from 11:30am-12:30pm. After a few sausages, some video action Ash has from Japan and in car action from his last car on the track the plan is to drive down to COMO PARK, Alexandra Pde, Sth Yarra for the Concourse D'Elegance Show and Shine to check out some more Zeds on show.

http://www.ndsoc.com...tent/view/51/1/

Ok so the time will be from 11:00AM-1:00PM
Address is 4 Beaumaris Parade in Highett,
Victoria.

If anyone is having trouble finding the place I'd say Nepean HWY would be your best option for getting to the Highett area but of course that depends on where your travelling from.

For members that are too far away to attend I'm sure there will be heaps of pics to follow on this one and I'm looking forward to having some fun with my video camera to add to our currenlty non existant media section.

See you there!

Cheers
Sulio

#2 matt drago

matt drago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 07:25 PM

Hey Sulio,

How do you guys do the BBQ thing? Was thinking about dropping in before heading to the concourse. It'd be great to meet you guys and put a face to the name, or evan a car to the name ;)

Cheers,

Matt Drago

#3 Toecutter

Toecutter

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 08:39 PM

HI Matt,

just bring yourself along. All food and drinks will be supplied. It'll just be a basic bbq and a chance for everyone to say hello. I too am looking forward to getting down to COMO PARk for the show after the feed.

Cheers
Sulio

#4 Natez

Natez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 12:45 AM

i'm doing a breakfast shift in the morning but should be finished in time to go across the river and check out the Zeds, or if i have time to come over to ashes work... matters what time i finish work... but i'll call either sulio or gav to see where you guys are, wil be nice to catch up as i havt seen you guys in many months

#5 gav240z

gav240z

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,518 posts
  • Tagline:Jack of all trades, master of none.

Posted 12 November 2005 - 09:35 PM

Hi mate,
My phone number is still the same, feel free to give me a bell. I'm hoping to have my Recaro's in it's 10:37 and I've managed to finish the passenger side feeling exhausted spent all day working it out lol.

Drivers side should be easier since I've done one side and worked everything out just gotta check measurements are the same on both sides.
:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users