sco_aus

Spotted (Vic)

Lurch, Sulio

for the A.C.T 240, did you get the guys name /details ? was it stockish ? must be my twin  :P I cant believe how many zeds just appear from nowhere.

Was driven buy a guy in his 20's. Very stock. Manual & was on an the old slot mags.

One for central victoria, Yellow 370Z. So far from what I have seen we have 3 each a different colour (Yellow, white and black).  8)

Spotted

12th of Feb 2010 at 3.45 pm  on the back of a Finemores Transporter headed West away from the city down Tulla Fwy towards Western Ring Road.

260Z 2 seater, no plates, red in color no ther identifying features other than ROTA wheels.

So who on here either sold it or purchased it?

All the other vehicles where new pre-delivery Utilities on the truck.

Cheers

John

post-1356-144023560383_thumb.jpg

Spotted

12th of Feb 2010 at 3.45 pm  on the back of a Finemores Transporter headed West away from the city down Tulla Fwy towards Western Ring Road.

260Z 2 seater, no plates, red in color no ther identifying features other than ROTA wheels.

So who on here either sold it or purchased it?

All the other vehicles where new pre-delivery Utilities on the truck.

Cheers

John

Zedman240 pointed out to me that you spotted this Z and I have identified it to be mine!

Its on its wayward travel to Perth, yet I still haven't received it. I'm not sure if the seller is part of

AusZCar but it originated from St Kilda. Nice Spotting, you've made my day :)

Ray.

Congrats Ray,

So tell us the story and some history.

Cheers

John

"Yes Von Papsmear, but then again our Zeds increase in value as a result" "Evillllllllllllllllllllll dont you think?"

it looks alot like the car i stopped and talked to the owner of a couple of weeks ago, and told him to advertise it on here - had it for a few years and was going overseas?

Very nice orange (or possibly red, hard to say with the sunlight) 2 seater (not sure if it was a 240 or 260) spotted for a very brief moment on Malvern Street in Bayswater right before it could be heard winding out halfway down Malvern st (heading away from Scoresby rd).  Only got a very quick look, but looked very clean, and sounded fantastic.  Anyone on here?

it looks alot like the car i stopped and talked to the owner of a couple of weeks ago, and told him to advertise it on here - had it for a few years and was going overseas?

Sounds like him. Denis is his name.

Colour is a 2 pac red. He wanted something close to the original red. I think this one is called Gran Prix Red. I'll take heaps of pics when it arrives.

I cant believe how many zeds just appear from nowhere.

Tell me about it, I thought there were hardly any 240z's left but in reality there are still a lot around. At least lots more than I expected. When we first started this forum and had like 200 members I was like wow, how many Z's are in Australia?

Now when I check our web stats and see close to 10,000 unique visitors per month. I'm thinking just how many Z's are left?

About a year ago I'm sure we had only 4,000 or so unique visitors.

About a year ago I'm sure we had only 4,000 or so unique visitors.

Oops, actually unique visitor count has been pretty stable the last year.

Yep...guilty.. Finally I have a quiet twin system. Picking it up tomorrow so a youtube video that evening. Sounds schweet..

Also spotted that metallic blue 260Z 2+2 that's on eBay at the moment in Moorabbin. Looks good from a distance...need a close up..

Spotted the Datsun Roadster club heading through East Gippsland yesterday. About 3-4 of them.

Spotted a white 240Z in Ballarat with simmons on it heading up mair street past the state goverment offices last week. Tail light surrounds were white too.

Saw a factory green 2 seater 260Z with a black front lip, black Vic plates near Victoria Markets intersection on Thursday. A very, very clean car. Unfortunately I was not in my Z at the time, so I couldn't get his attention!

Saw a factory green 2 seater 260Z with a black front lip, black Vic plates near Victoria Markets intersection on Thursday. A very, very clean car. Unfortunately I was not in my Z at the time, so I couldn't get his attention!

That was me in my 260 (Kermit)

I usually drive it to work once a week for a bit of nostalgia (or when I get bored with my MX5)