sco_aus

Spotted (Vic)

Seen This 280zx Quite a few times now but finally Had my Camera and The zed up for a Poto. Unfortunantly its pretty far gone. But the owner still seems to drive it Quite often =]

post-884-144023537479_thumb.jpg

post-884-144023537486_thumb.jpg

O.O Wish i could impress with a Photo.. Really i do.. My zed needs a Video to show why i like it.. Come to think of it i should Finally get around to finishing the Exterior :P To much fun driving atm ><!

O.O Wish i could impress with a Photo.. Really i do.. My zed needs a Video to show why i like it.. Come to think of it i should Finally get around to finishing the Exterior :P To much fun driving atm ><!

you should concentrate on getting it registered.

Anyone here with a white 240/260 (couldn't really tell from the front from far away) turning right into Wickham Rd from Chesterville Rd in Moorabbin last week? curious mmmm

possibly me if it wasa 260, have been between Pat Lakes & Bentleigh many times lately.

Yeah mate its good. Im back to being a poor student fora while, so im happy my Z is on the road - finges crossed nothing $$ needs to be done soon! Ill rarely drive it too, as living in Brunswick means a Tram everywhere. Alex will be bringing the car down soon, ready for the warm weather!

Welcome to Melbourne! I'm in Kensington not too far off. Good to have another Z nearby, good spot to meet up from when we have cruise's on!

Cheers,

Sulio

Spotted a 240z race car on trailer heading north past my shop on Monday.

A lovely example complete with Tas Taga numbers being pulled by an old Datsun Truck both in racing colour. The only shame is I was on the phone and could not get a photo. God i Bord at work. ::)

Regards

Bruce     

There is a beautiful brown 2 seater parked near a bodyshop/mechanics in Swan street Richmond. The brown is almost like the old Porsche brown. Straight as an arrow.

The Toecutter & I spotted a clean silver 240Z with ACT plates on it in Nth Melb. on the weekend.

We chased him down & gave him a 'AusZcar' sticker :P ;D

So you have to be chased down the street to get a sticker?

geeeeeeeeeez, that means I have wait another 15 odd months, put one away for me will you?

Spotted Red 260 coupe driving down Dorset Road in Boronia last Friday....tried the blue Brothers thing but couldn't make it before he took off from the lights...nice clean Zed though.

Rev.

Spotted a very clean black 280zx with gold mesh wheels today in Brunswick. I gave the old bloke a wave but I don't think he saw me.