Giles

260Z 2+2 Parts Wrecking 2 Cars

Hey guys I'm wrecking 2 260 2+2's I have heaps of parts!! Doors x6 .trims. Diffs. Tailshafts. All glass. Full interior.gauges.complete Chrome's. Roof cuts. Bonnet vents. Looms. Taillight's. Head lights. Battery trays and underneath. Steering racks. Break lines. 14 original wheels. You name and I more than likely have it !!!. I'm in ipswich im very reasonable on prices and happy to post just send me a text and bobs your dad!! 0488678211

Could you kick things off by providing us all with a list of what you have, condition & price? Might be simpler than dealing with endless texts backwards & forwards.

Hi

Doors and cards where different fit on the 2+2 from 74-August 76

Could you also state the dates of these cars can save a lot of disappointment

Also pictures can indicate condition therefore justifying pricing

Cheers

Phil

Edited by YosemiteZed

Hi

Doors and cards where different fit on the 2+2 from 74-August 76

Could you also state the dates of these cars can save a lot of disappointment

Also pictures can indicate condition therefore justifying pricing

Cheers

Phil

He mate I have 74 and 77 doors if that's any help I'm wrecking 2 almost completely cars so they are missing boxes pedals motors and a few bits and bobs

Could you kick things off by providing us all with a list of what you have, condition & price? Might be simpler than dealing with endless texts backwards & forwards.

2 almost complete cars missing motors boxes/ pedals and a few bits and pieces I haven't stripped the cars so no pictures and way to much to list in one add

Hi Giles,

I could do with a few tidier items than the ones I have, have sent you a text.

BTW, regarding coming to see parts & visiting hours, are the cars at home or at work?

R,

John

By any chance do you have a front bumper bar in reasonable condition suitable for re-chroming.

Wally

Hey guys this bloke only came to sell his bits and pieces I think I was in contact and bought a few bits off him through gumtree but the cars went to the tip about 2 weeks ago i think so am guessing your wont get a response

Hey guys this bloke only came to sell his bits and pieces I think I was in contact and bought a few bits off him through gumtree but the cars went to the tip about 2 weeks ago i think so am guessing your wont get a response

Hey guys been away at work yes the bodies of the cars have gone to scrap but I still have plent of stuff that I'll be trying to get pics of when I work out how to post them lol

Hey mate I have all of those things if you send me a text I can send you some pics I can't seem to get it to work on here lol