#1 Agno

Agno

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 09:42 PM

Hi all,

This might be considered slightly off topic, but you can rest assured if you bring your Z down you won't be the only one there... I'm driving over from Melbourne in my 260Z so I can try my hand at Mallala and also show the SA boys how it's done (only kidding, truthfully it's because I don't own a Skyline anymore... don't tell anyone!).

The last time Skyline Nationals was hosted in SA in 2010 was an absolute blast and I had a ball. Now that I'm a part of the organising committee hopefully we can throw another great party showcasing the best of classic Skylines, their derivatives and generally anything Nissan/Datsun/Prince!

The schedule of events is as follows:
- Fri 28th Oct (4pm to 9pm) - Signin and Meet & Greet, Coopers Alehouse, 316 Pulteney St, Adelaide
- Sat 29th Oct (8am to 2pm) - Show and Shine, Light Square, Adelaide
- Sun 30th Oct (8am to 4.30pm) - Skyline Nationals Track Day, Mallala Raceway
- Sun 30th Oct (6pm to 11pm) - Presentation Dinner, Coopers Alehouse, 316 Pulteney St, Adelaide

If you would like to register for the track day or get an early bird spot at the show and shine we have a website for registrations here:

https://skylinenatio...ildapricot.org/

If you have any questions drop me a line or post below, generally I'm pretty quick to respond here given I spend so much time here lurking!

Alex

#2 Agno

Agno

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 06:58 AM

Hey guys,

This event is fast approaching and places are filling up. I know of a handful of Viczcar members who have signed up to come to the show and shine in both zeds and skylines so don't be shy!

#3 gav240z

gav240z

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,532 posts
  • Tagline:Jack of all trades, master of none.

Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:40 PM

Wish I could make it, sadly in the US at this time. Always happens...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users