'70 240Z - HLS3000160

d3c0y

Hi Guys,

I'm selling my 240z project - '70 240Z - HLS3000160 :-\

Its got rust in all the usual places - chassis rails and battery box are all good though.

Original matching numbers L24 still runs but is smokey - clutch needs replacing.

All bushes have been replaced right through out and has shortended koni adjustables and custom wound king springs. This cost $4000 for parts alone and the car would be lucky to have done 1000kms with the set up

Comes with new roof.

This must be one of the lowest number, matching numbers cars around - $6000

Car is on the gold coast - pics tomorrow

Hi there

I'm interested in the car but I'm a tad worried about the rust. Overall looks like a pretty decent deal. How much would transport to Melbourne cost? What would it need to get a RWC?

Sorry with the questions, I'm looking for my first car, hopefully a Zed, still looking!

Honestly you need to strip the body back and restore it and the engine needs a rebuild - so a roadworthy wouldnt be your first concern with it.

It also comes with a new roof which would get rid of a lot of the rust.

I don't know how much to freight to Vic sorry.

what unusual places?

The TOP of the guards isn't very common, nor the roof (it even looks like the roof has rusted in behind the hatch there, along the top?) - water usually makes its way down to the bottom, and rusts the bottoms of panels, or sits in under seals (ie on the hatch).

• 1 month later...

Hey i had a car shipped last year from townsville required it being dropped at depo by owner then tnt dropped it off at my door for around 745...

pretty easy to deal with tho took a while because of the bad flooding at the time..

Ben