Drive To Tarana In Tony Doherty's (Gt) Striped 73/240Z

zeds4ever

Had the pleasure of accompanying Tony to Tarana in his great 73/240Z , this drive had been arranged by the "SYDNEY " Zcar club . What a great experience to be in this car & enjoy the moment even tho I was only a passenger . My thanks to Craig Tebett for the invite & especially Tony for his kindness in taking me . It has given me the incentive to finally finish my pride & joy .

Regards : Alan.

Here are a cple of pic's :  post-101322-0-31008600-1469405329_thumb.jpgpost-101322-0-51925300-1469405404_thumb.jpgpost-101322-0-14315100-1469405477_thumb.jpgpost-101322-0-07681000-1469405634_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeds4ever

G'day Alan,

It was a great day, good company, and my pleasure!

I look forward to you returning the favour in your ride later this year

Cheers Tony

G'day Tony , mate I would venture to say early next year as I want it to be 100% right .

Regards : Alan .

Fortunately all the fallen trees & debri had been removed prior to our arrival ,so evidently Craig has a bit of pull up that way with the locals .LOL. I'm sure there will be other days in the not to distant future with warmer weather to boot when another run will be in the offing. Till then stay safe .

Regards : Alan. 

Hi Chris, the Abercrombie rd river crossing was closed, you couldn't have got through to Oberon anyway, my influence, according to Alan, is only north of the river! Planning to do the Taralga run again in more hospitable weather, stay tuned.

Regards Craig

Edited by Zedhead70

Hi Chris, the Abercrombie rd river crossing was closed, you couldn't have got through to Oberon anyway, my influence, according to Alan, is only north of the river! Planning to do the Taralga run again in more hospitable weather, stay tuned.

Regards Craig

Only just met you Craig , so I'm yet to find out how far your powers extend . Should imagine pretty widespread!!.

Regards : Alan .