Anyone Know The New Address Of Z Shop Melbourne?

jacksonchai

Yeah he's abit of a character. Also thought you guys should know his "numbers matching cars" aren't matching numbers cars at all. (I'm assuming you guys already know this as well)

He told me he purchases new ID plates and stamps them to make them numbers matching. Because he goes through so many z's, he mixes and matches VINs and engine numbers and says that they're numbers matching.

• Administrators

Yeah he's abit of a character. Also thought you guys should know his "numbers matching cars" aren't matching numbers cars at all. (I'm assuming you guys already know this as well)

He told me he purchases new ID plates and stamps them to make them numbers matching. Because he goes through so many z's, he mixes and matches VINs and engine numbers and says that they're numbers matching.

That's quite a claim, are you sure? If that's the case it should be pretty easy to spot the 'fakes' since we can often compare engine no.s with US cars built around the same time frame and see if the number range matches.

If that were the case wouldn't he list all his cars as no's matching?

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/burwood/cars-vans-utes/clean-original-1973-datsun-240z-sports-coupe-2-seater-5-speed/1114530179

It seems he's pretty clear that it has an L26.

He also could have sold HS30 00150 as a numbers matching car (a family friend owned it and he sold it on their behalf a few years ago before I got it), but did not.

Although personally I think the whole numbers matching thing is a bit overblown... but to each their own.

Yep, he even told me in person. I've only met him once and he told me, so if you talk to him long enough gav you can probably get it out of him. He doesnt do it to all of them.

He can't do it to all of them because he can only use crashed/wrecked z numbers. He can't get caught registering an engine number that is "matching" to VIN ABCD when there's a record of it being matching VIN EFGH

He said he can get me a manual gearbox after he finish moving the shop. I've wait for 3months and email him regularly, but haven't get any reply from him yet.

What manual box you want?

I have a number of SR20 rear ends, suit rebuild into the Kameari CR set,

A 240K fourspeed rear end,

Both the above require a bell housing for L,

And a complete ready to bolt in 280ZX five speed

Easy enough to stick it in a crate and freight down.

What manual box you want?

I have a number of SR20 rear ends, suit rebuild into the Kameari CR set,

A 240K fourspeed rear end,

Both the above require a bell housing for L,

And a complete ready to bolt in 280ZX five speed

Easy enough to stick it in a crate and freight down.

Pm sent!