#1 Balinski

Balinski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 09:28 PM

Hi all,

Yet again, another Fairlady Z 'fan' looking to buy their first. As the title suggests, I'm looking for a suitable (unmolested/close to original condition) 240Z or 260Z two-seater. Have been scanning classified websites and other cracks of the internet for Zeds since graduating high school three years ago, though my interest in the Datsun Z expands far longer than that. Had an opportunity last year, though it was gone within a week of inspecting it - I should've made an offer on the spot!

Price range between $20-$28k (basically as much as I can extract from my apprenticeship income!). Can travel, though my preferred area of purchase is Brisbane and surrounding areas.

My goal is to find a car already registered, or one that doesn't need too much work to get on the road. I can definitely handle minor mechanical work - body/panel work, wiring, engine/drivetrain etc - though am not capable of large rust removal or other technical fab work, so please no rust buckets! Though my budget should surpass "them" projects.. just :D

ANY help in locating one suitable would be very appreciated. Also, hello to all forum members! I'm new here :) THANKS!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WTB, Looking, 240Z, 260Z, Brisbane, Want, #MUCHWANT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users