L6 Turbo Manifold + Locked Dizzy For Sale

hey guys and gals, time to clear out my shed a little as ive decided to go down a different path.

$350
L6 turbo manifold in good condition comes with factory heat shield (same as pictured)
$150 ono
locked L28E dizzy, good for a basic turbo setup, was on running car with no issues (fairly new cap and rotor button).

im open to reasonable offers if both go.

cheers pauly

hey guys and gals, time to clear out my shed a little as ive decided to go down a different path.

$350

L6 turbo manifold in good condition comes with factory heat shield (same as pictured)

$150 ono

locked L28E dizzy, good for a basic turbo setup, was on running car with no issues (fairly new cap and rotor button).

im open to reasonable offers if both go.

cheers pauly

I'll take the manifold off your hands.

Pm sent

Edited by manya3084

hi mick the dizzy will be no good for that as there is no advance, my phones been stuffing up so ive been using my work phone, ill shoot you the new number.

roger, the dizzy is locked both mechanically and vacume so it doesnt jump all over the place when under boost.

pm replied manya

Locked dizzy, do you mean locked vacuum advance or locked mechanical advance or both?

Roger

• 3 months later...