No replies to this topic

#1 Gurbachen

Gurbachen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 04:47 PM

*Deposit Taken*

Selling my 1976 260Z 2+2. I'm going to post the description I wrote for the ad on eBay and Carsales. Car is located in Newport, Melbourne. Please see the eBay ad for pictures.

Looking for $10,000. Not making any money, just want to see it go to a good home since I'm unable to keep it due to a change in living circumstances.

http://www.ebay.com....L-/201600416677

1976 Datsun 260Z 2+2
Manual
Runs and drives well but no RWC or rego. Last registered in 2013. Daily driver for years before that so it has good bones.

Frankenstein engine with some desirable parts including:

- F54 2.8L block
- Decked N42 head
- 240Z round-top 4-bolt twin carbs, rebuilt only a few months ago.

Was a daily driver until 2013, I have five or six years worth of receipts for regular servicing and other works done. Previous owner stopped driving due to the carbs needing a rebuild. They were cleaned and rebuilt early this year.

Ignition system was largely replaced as well, including : New ignition coil, points, condensor, rotor button, coil lead, spark plugs.

New fuel filter, and new K&N air filter installed.

Interior is in good condition for the age. Carpets and seats are good, also have a new Z emblem shift knob for it.

Car has some rust, largely cosmetic but inspection recommended.

Paint is rough, but some areas are decent.

Has A/C but the belt was off it (it's in the boot) when I got it.

Engine was installed around four years ago, barely driven since. Have receipts for the work.

Nice unrestored example of a 40yo car, so you can do what you want with it.

Unfortunately I've run out of time and money due to a change in circumstances. It runs and drives well, so I think the rust is the only RWC concern.

Inspections welcome. Let me know if you have any questions or if you want to come take a look. Either email me through the forum or text me on 0425-852-348.

Cash on pick up is preferred, if you want to do a bank deposit I will need to see the full amount clear in my account before I hand the keys over. I can assist with shipping at buyers expense.

Edited by Gurbachen, 20 June 2016 - 07:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users