Yes, I Drive It In The Rain.

PB260Z

• Administrators

They are a bit special these days I guess.....the things we did when they were just another car in the '70's

You're the reason I need to beat dents out of my floor pans... Damn Baby boomers. :P

Yep.....most likely my fault ..... that was out the back of Broken Hill...and I do remember on that trip while sliding through a mud hole the floor plugs came out and made pretty red patterns on the roof lining.... but I wish now I didn't have to sell it when I did..

wonder where it is now......it was in very good condition when I sold it in 1977 regardless of a few dirt road trips.

• Moderators

Sydney rain don't you just love it. Well its given me time to fix a few things on my Renault.......wish it was a Z!

Yeah, not real flash up this way.

I finally got around to sorting out the rear brakes on the Z. Had a seized adjuster on the NSR, good as new now.

Yep.....most likely my fault ..... that was out the back of Broken Hill...and I do remember on that trip while sliding through a mud hole the floor plugs came out and made pretty red patterns on the roof lining.... but I wish now I didn't have to sell it when I did..

wonder where it is now......it was in very good condition when I sold it in 1977 regardless of a few dirt road trips.

I know the feeling. I drove my car from Darwin to Perth when there was some big rain in the Kimberley.

rqQ515I.jpg

ZxJZPtd.jpg

PS - the car is actually white :P jk

Edited by neRok

• Moderators

I know the feeling. I drove my car from Darwin to Perth when there was some big rain in the Kimberley.

That would have been an amazing trip.

Great to a Z getting out and used.

Maybe we need a thread - "The longest journey in my Z" ?