No replies to this topic

#1 PeterB

PeterB

• Donating Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 01:50 PM

Hi Guys

I've had two 280 ZX shells for some years now, waiting for the right time to restore one of them (using the other as a donor car and also as a reminder of how they go back together!).  I now need to give up on that idea due to the usual life changes (redundancy, selling the house, etc.) and I need to move them on, preferably to someone who has a Z passion.  I know they are not the same as the classic S30, but I like them!

Details:

280 ZX – 1982, red – rolling shell mostly stripped (the better shell);

280ZX – 1982, grey - mostly not yet disassembled, apart from removal of front fenders.

The better shell (the red one) has rust in a few places only (passenger floor; minor at rear window surround, passenger sill), so is a good base for restoration.

The engine has not been running in the grey donor car since 2012, but it has an excellent manual gearbox and clutch.

I have an L28 engine on an engine stand that was running before removal.

I also have a large number of spares from two other donor 280 ZXs that I stripped at the start of the project.

I would prefer both the cars and the spares to all go as one lot, because I need to tidy up the house for sale, but happy to talk about options.

Not overly concerned about price, as I want them to go to a good home!

Give me a call to discuss more detail about the cars and the spares list if you are interested.

Cheers

Peter

PM me, or Mobile:   0418 259 984

IMG_0360.JPG IMG_0362.JPG IMG_0363.JPG IMG_0366.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users